BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Kasfren A.
Irving, TX
I actually like this but it left my lips super dry! Design wise I like the stick better than the actual original one it's more convenient! It's very light and the scent is not overpowering, I would purchase again if it was more hydrating
Linda C.
Boulder City, NV
My lips feel so soft and smooth now that I started using the Irganic lip balm. Love the smell of the vanilla bean! The moisturized feeling lasts for quite a while. Both of my girls love eos. They keep one in their desks at school!
Rondi K.
Aliquippa, PA
I tried this because of all the raves I heard. It was definitely not worth the $3.00. It did not hydrate my lips and after using it for a few days, my lips actually hurt like I was having a reaction to it. Will never use them again
Kati M.
El Paso
While I love having the spheres on the go, this is the eos product that lives in my desk drawer. I can't stand dry lips, and this always makes them feel soft and hydrated.
Courtney D.
Shippensburg, PA
I'm currently using this product right now, and I would be lost without it. It smells amazing and leaves my lips incredibly smooth. I will definitely be purchasing another one when mine runs out!
Rosa B.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a no go. This product caused me to have an allergic reaction. My lips swollen up for several days and I had to go to the doctors and get shots and steroids to help me.. I really don't like this product wouldn't try again
Bobe P.
I like the way it feels on my lips. I don't like when I stop wearing it though. It'll make my lips chapped like all of the other Eos products do. It's harms to keep my lips moisturized after stopping from using EOS lip balms.
Christina M.
Independence, MO
Besides the best flavor, I love this brand because it offers organic products. It is my go chap stick because of how easy it is to use and I apply it under my lip stick, then over top as well to add sheen. I highly recommend it!
Shania A.
Malden, MA
Would not use very again. Yes the scent and packaging is nice but the amount of times that I had to re-apply and the greasy texture is not. I would recommend this one for the kids because for my lips it did little to nothing.
Nicole R.
Vernon Rockville, CT
The lip puomer is o e of the best things invent i think yet its not forever and it only take you a few mins to do it. I would tell a friend to. Use it to its amzinggggggg
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?