BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #83 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 544 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 543 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 535 reviews
Britanny A.
Hialeah, FL
I love the vanilla scent on just about anything. Also it's my favorite flavor, I love the EOS brand it's really something good & they have made these great chapsticks that just smooth your lips.
noelle s.
Seattle, WA
I have eczema so my skin tends to be extremely dry, I don't like medicated balms because they taste funny if they end up in your mouth. EOS is a great formula and my lips love this, it's even better now that it is in stick form!
Monique S.
Santa Clara
Very easy to use chapstick. I like its shape better than the circle shaped chap sticks. Not very long lasting, I feel like I have to continually add more to make sure my lips are moisturized. I wouldn't recommend it to a friend.
Dani S.
Costa Mesa, CA
This is one of my favorite eos chap sticks! I love that it is in a stick form - a lot easier to tote around! Tastes great and same good moisturizing effects as the balls.
Shania A.
Malden, MA
Would not use very again. Yes the scent and packaging is nice but the amount of times that I had to re-apply and the greasy texture is not. I would recommend this one for the kids because for my lips it did little to nothing.
Madeline R.
Lynnwood
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Smelled insanely delicious and even made my lips turn a pretty coral color!! Only downside is it doesn't last longer than a few hours, but I carry it around in my purse with me everywhere I go now!
Jackie R.
Santa Ana , CA
This balm stick really hydrates my lips. I usually use it under a liquid lipstick if I know the liquid lipstick is gonna feel patchy later on in the day. This does the job to prevent it from feeling super dry and patchy on the lips.
Sylvia R.
Manteca, CA
Honestly i don't know what I would do with out this. It is on the low end side so affordable an I am a repeat user I always go for this and amazing packaging I would obviously buy it again and again
Rosa B.
Fayetteville, NC
This is a no go. This product caused me to have an allergic reaction. My lips swollen up for several days and I had to go to the doctors and get shots and steroids to help me.. I really don't like this product wouldn't try again
Dani M.
Love this chapstick! It makes my lips so so soft and I prefer the stick over the egg shaped ones! Great product to have on hand at all times and small enough to always carry. Also it comes in a range of flavors. Good and affordable!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?