BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Elizabeth J.
North Hollywood, CA
My friend recently gifted this chap stick and I'm not too crazy about the smell. It smells like plastic. But then the smell goes away and the chap stick does make my lips feel soft.
Alex W.
New Orleans, LA
Love this lip balm! Smells and tastes delicious, super moisturizing. Great value. Love these sticks much better than the spheres simply for convenience and ease of use. Also feel like these are a more moisturizing formula. Highly recommend!
Angela L.
Not crazy about this. Ised then before but this past time it made my lips feel more chapped than they were and they started getting red. I threw it away and haven't bought since.
Kara P.
I like the stick version of the EOS better. I think the bulb is too big. The vanilla is good. I do not like the vanilla mint but the plain vanilla is perfect. I buy mine at target. Good price point. Nice packaging. I would buy this one again.
Ali J.
Falls Church, VA
Too waxy for my taste. I also had a weird reaction when using it. Instead of moisturizing my lips, I felt like my lips were more chapped and even itchy. I may be allergic to something in it, but I hadn't had issues with other eos lip balms.
Taylor F.
Frankfort, Illinois
I feel like every time I use this lip balm it makes my lips chap up even more than before. Not sure if it's in my head or not. The smell and taste is great to this. The look is cute but not too keen on the actual quality of the product itself.
Brianna R.
Love this! I'm a fan of EOS but have always been conflicted about the off shape. The round chapsticks are fun but not ideal for small purses or pockets. This is a great solution. Wonderful product with more convenient/conventional packaging
Stefania G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This lip balm stick is so amazing! I like it much better than the spheres only because it's in stick form and easier to carry in your pocket. And it goes on my lips very well, lasts long and keeps then hydrated and of course, smells amazing!
Adia S.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been buying this specific flavor of lip balm for a while. I love that it is a vertical instead product of spherical. I usually buy it from a drug store.
Eos works wonders in all seasons, especially saving my chapped lips from winter!
Heather G.
Minneapolis, MN
I prefer this stick to the sphere as it is a little but easier to use and keep in my purse or pocket. I wish this brand was a little bit more moisturizing but I still like it as it's natural ingredients.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?