Esra P.
Los Angeles, CA
I use the mint version of this, and it works great! I love the stick version because it is not as bulky as the sphere, but the same exact formula. My sister is obsessed with this stuff! The only downside to these is that it's harder to find in stores.
Kacey C.
Magnolia, TX
I just purchased this and I can't seem to put it down. I have one in my wallet and in my back pack... super long lasting, and for you accidentally taste its actually decent and goes on so easily. Will be buying again
Debbie C.
Im so glad they started to make thinner items because I loved eos products but hated the packaging. These are so much better and much easier to store in your pocket.
Saf M.
I like this type of chapstick better than the other eos' because it's the shape of a normal chapstick. The quality is really good. I find this shape of chapstick much more portable and so i use it more often.I also like the feeling of the packaging.
Alexia L.
San Antonio, TX
This leaves my lips so smooth and soft. I love the scent so much. I bought this at target. Since I've bought this one, I've got other ones because I loved it so much. I rather the stick over the spherical ones because it's more easier to carry around.
Catherine B.
Morganton, NC
I love the light vanilla taste and smell. It applies pretty easily. It wasn't very cakey. I only bought it once. I may buy another though. I love the stick. So much easier than an egg.
Stephanie G.
Northbrook, IL
I enjoy this lipbalm. It is kinda waxy but it is good for a base. It is $3 which is pricey for a lipbalm. It is long lasting. The packaging is a bit bulky and gets scratched. I would recommend it to others 3/5 depending on how much they enjoy lip balm.
Kia T.
Island Park, NY
First time I used it, it felt like my lips were moisturized for a whole day. Vanilla was a nice touch. Don't really remember being as wowed with it the following times I used it. Ended up giving it to my boyfriend.
Astrid C.
Hidalgo, TX
This product feels great , goes on smoothly and fresh ... but the biggest downside is that it will stick anything that gets close to your mouth and with time it will make you feel like you have grease on the lips
Riley D.
Kalamazoo, MI
I am a huge vanilla lover first of all. It is so so so easy to use. It leaves your lips so smooth and kissable. I got it from target and I would buy it again in a heartbeat. I recommend it to others that like chapsticks that don't leave a gross smell.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?