BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Taylor F.
Livingston, LA
Vanilla bean is my favorite lip balm. I love the smell. And this mafhkes my lips super duper soft. My boyfriemd complimemts me all the time aboutmy sift lips. I git mine at walmart. There's so many different types and flavors and colors. I love these.
Esra P.
Los Angeles, CA
I use the mint version of this, and it works great! I love the stick version because it is not as bulky as the sphere, but the same exact formula. My sister is obsessed with this stuff! The only downside to these is that it's harder to find in stores.
Danielle P.
Clarksville, TN
I actually prefer this stick to the sphere because it is easier to use. I keep at least one of these on my at all times. I purchased my at Target in a price effective double pack. It was well packaged and I would buy again for me and my friends!
Yvonne F.
Lindenhurst, NY
Love, love, eos organic lip balm my lips crack and get very dry in the winter months and I find after using this several times a day it has decreased my dry lips and my lipsticks go on smooth and not cake up! Thank you for creating this product!
Maria Camila H.
Wellesley Hills, MA
Is just amazing how can get very deep into your lips this product, is my favorite chapstick because you can feel how your lips get restored, gentlest and soft. great great balm stick
Tess H.
Dayton, OH
I normal don't buy EOS chapsticks because I don't like the spherical shape. I like having in a tube. This product is a great size and it smells amazing! It also has a silky smooth texture that applies really easy. It keeps my lips really hydrated.
Elizabeth J.
North Hollywood, CA
My friend recently gifted this chap stick and I'm not too crazy about the smell. It smells like plastic. But then the smell goes away and the chap stick does make my lips feel soft.
Alex W.
New Orleans, LA
Love this lip balm! Smells and tastes delicious, super moisturizing. Great value. Love these sticks much better than the spheres simply for convenience and ease of use. Also feel like these are a more moisturizing formula. Highly recommend!
Angela L.
Not crazy about this. Ised then before but this past time it made my lips feel more chapped than they were and they started getting red. I threw it away and haven't bought since.
Kara P.
I like the stick version of the EOS better. I think the bulb is too big. The vanilla is good. I do not like the vanilla mint but the plain vanilla is perfect. I buy mine at target. Good price point. Nice packaging. I would buy this one again.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?