BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Stefania G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This lip balm stick is so amazing! I like it much better than the spheres only because it's in stick form and easier to carry in your pocket. And it goes on my lips very well, lasts long and keeps then hydrated and of course, smells amazing!
Trinity M.
North Brunswick, NJ
This is a great product and keeps my lips hydrated. It has the light lingering taste and smell of vanilla every time you apply it. The only reason I can't give this product 5 stars is because the chapstick sometimes gets stuck in the tube.
Adia S.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been buying this specific flavor of lip balm for a while. I love that it is a vertical instead product of spherical. I usually buy it from a drug store.
Eos works wonders in all seasons, especially saving my chapped lips from winter!
Kasfren A.
Irving , TX
I actually like this but it left my lips super dry! Design wise I like the stick better than the actual original one it's more convenient! It's very light and the scent is not overpowering, I would purchase again if it was more hydrating
raegan r.
Lenexa, KS
I love the smell of these, eos are so handy and cute, when they came out with the sticks was even better the only problem is that with some of them i feel as if its just sitting on my lips instead of really moisturizing them but the sticks don't do that
Jacqueline M.
Essex, MA
Grabbed this on a trip to target to give it a try. The packaging is cute and convenient. The product lasted quite a while before I had to toss it. It was pretty average otherwise but I would buy again if I ran out of my current chap stick.
Heather G.
Minneapolis, MN
I prefer this stick to the sphere as it is a little but easier to use and keep in my purse or pocket. I wish this brand was a little bit more moisturizing but I still like it as it's natural ingredients.
Emmy S.
Reno, NV
My favorite eos to use! The stick rather than sphere is easier on the pocket but still gives the wonderful moisture and softness of the original eos. Vanilla bean is also my favorite of all of the scents. I love that it is organic as well
Claudia V.
I have this item and I absolutely love it! Super easy to apply and the smell/taste is delicious. I love the color of the packaging and the handle of it is great, I would definitely recommend this to others!
Margaret M.
I really thought the packaging was adorable. My experience with eos is that they have great lip moisturizer I was expecting a change in the formula with the balm stick but it stayed the same which I love.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?