BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #83 in Lip Care

Sydney W.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
It's a good chapstick but not my favorite it takes it a while to use cause when you first use it feels like plastic and doesn't get on your lips that much. Also don't keep one in your car I learned the hard way and the damn thing melted in my glove box
Taylor F.
Livingston, LA
Vanilla bean is my favorite lip balm. I love the smell. And this mafhkes my lips super duper soft. My boyfriemd complimemts me all the time aboutmy sift lips. I git mine at walmart. There's so many different types and flavors and colors. I love these.
Amber P.
Yuba City, CA
I've always been a fan of EOS lip balm but I LOVE the new packaging. It is much more convenient than the circle shaped packaging. I know they were trying to be innovative and I still like the original packaging but this is better for on the go.
Catherine B.
Morganton, NC
I love the light vanilla taste and smell. It applies pretty easily. It wasn't very cakey. I only bought it once. I may buy another though. I love the stick. So much easier than an egg.
Alexia L.
San Antonio, TX
This leaves my lips so smooth and soft. I love the scent so much. I bought this at target. Since I've bought this one, I've got other ones because I loved it so much. I rather the stick over the spherical ones because it's more easier to carry around.
Astrid C.
Hidalgo, TX
This product feels great , goes on smoothly and fresh ... but the biggest downside is that it will stick anything that gets close to your mouth and with time it will make you feel like you have grease on the lips
Lindsey A.
Louisville, KY
I have found that my experiences using eos has left my lips feeling less than hydrated. I usually purchase them at Target or Walgreens. The packaging is nice, but I often lose them. It did not meet my expectations and I would not recommend to others.
Debbie C.
Im so glad they started to make thinner items because I loved eos products but hated the packaging. These are so much better and much easier to store in your pocket.
Saf M.
I like this type of chapstick better than the other eos' because it's the shape of a normal chapstick. The quality is really good. I find this shape of chapstick much more portable and so i use it more often.I also like the feeling of the packaging.
Esra P.
Los Angeles, CA
I use the mint version of this, and it works great! I love the stick version because it is not as bulky as the sphere, but the same exact formula. My sister is obsessed with this stuff! The only downside to these is that it's harder to find in stores.
Claudia M.
St-Raymond
Anywhere I can get this in Canada?
Naomi A.
East Aurora, NY
Can this product get any better than it alredy is?
Java S.
Saint Albans, NY
I was a die hard fan of the spheres until I purchased a mint/medicated version and got a weird rash on my lip. Is the formula for the stick different from the balm?
Alba M.
Los Angeles
Quisiera saber qué tan bueno es este producto No mira las piernas pero me llama la atención Quisiera saber que si es tan bueno qué me dicen ustedes
Kathy C.