BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #83 in Lip Care

Larissa G.
Green Bay, WI
This is a quality chapstick, I use it regularly and it tends to last a majority of the day. If you like vanilla, it has a great smell and taste. It's priced reasonably and I certainly believe it's worth every penny.
kayli h.
Broken Arrow, OK
Smells amazing and also keeps my lips hydrated and soft all year long. I love how this brand is sold in many places, i bought mine at target. The packaging of the item itself i very sturdy, along with all eos products i have tried. I will continue to buy this product until my lips don't need it :)
Victoria T.
I love this product! It keeps my lips smooth and soft for at least an hour after use, unlike other products that wear away after 10 minutes. It also adds a slight shimmer to my lips which I love for days that I don't have lipstick on. Definitely recommend!
Taylor F.
Livingston, LA
Vanilla bean is my favorite lip balm. I love the smell. And this mafhkes my lips super duper soft. My boyfriemd complimemts me all the time aboutmy sift lips. I git mine at walmart. There's so many different types and flavors and colors. I love these.
Amber P.
Yuba City, CA
I've always been a fan of EOS lip balm but I LOVE the new packaging. It is much more convenient than the circle shaped packaging. I know they were trying to be innovative and I still like the original packaging but this is better for on the go.
Saf M.
I like this type of chapstick better than the other eos' because it's the shape of a normal chapstick. The quality is really good. I find this shape of chapstick much more portable and so i use it more often.I also like the feeling of the packaging.
Kayla G.
Fort Worth, TX
This product had a great scent, and a nice smooth texture, I actually really love EOS products in general and feel like this definitely lived up to the standard. I got it at Walmart, and it was worth paying a little more for the product. Would buy again
Astrid C.
Hidalgo, TX
This product feels great , goes on smoothly and fresh ... but the biggest downside is that it will stick anything that gets close to your mouth and with time it will make you feel like you have grease on the lips
jessica j.
Helen, WV
Love love love this! Vanilla bean is my favorite scent! I've use this several times. It's good for chapped lips. Very good value. It's comes in a pack of 2! Keeps my lips super smooth all day long! I recommend this!
Stephanie G.
Northbrook, IL
I enjoy this lipbalm. It is kinda waxy but it is good for a base. It is $3 which is pricey for a lipbalm. It is long lasting. The packaging is a bit bulky and gets scratched. I would recommend it to others 3/5 depending on how much they enjoy lip balm.
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Patricia B.
El Cajon, CA
How does this differ from the sphere? Which one is more convenient or comfortable to use? Is the price the same?
Carol L.
torrance, ca
Is this safe to use on children?
stefanie b.
where can I buy this ?
Logan D.
Broken Bow, OK
Has anyone ever found the EOS stick in "sweet mint"!! I've only ever seen the "blueberry acia". If so, WHERE!!!