Angela J.
Slater, IA
I love the smell and packaging but the formula didn't leave my lips moisturized. I felt like I had to constantly reapply the product and have since stopped using it.
Rosie R.
East Stroudsburg, PA
This vanilla bean chapstick has the best flavor to it. It's not too sweet, but also not to little of a smell, and it lasts forever. I only need to reapply once every 4-5 hours. The packaging is the cutest and everyone always asks what it is that I'm using!
Deann S.
Herriman , UT
Not my favorite brand of chap stick. The smell was a bit odd and didn't really smell like vanilla bean. It did heal my chapped lips so that's always a win in my book.
Jen F.
Canton, MI
Organic Lip Balm keeps lips soft and smooth with moisture replenishing organic shea butter and essential oils. The benefits are long lasting and softening. Provides just enough sheen and tastes delightful. Highly recommended and would definitely buy again.

Taylor M.
The vanilla bean eos smells amazing. its extremely gentle on the lips and the moisture last all day long. the packaging is easy to open up and user friendly. its last all day long and i keep it with me at all times. i buy a new eos just about every week.
Mercedes S.
I purchased this vanilla lip balm stick last year and haven't been able to find it again I look in every store for it it was my absolute fave keeps your lips hydrated and smells soo good
Grace F.
I love the scent of this lip balm and the fact that it is not a sphere, but I don't find it particularly hydrating. I find myself reapplying often and the stick of lip balm breaks often.
Allison W.
Lafayette, LA
I like this balm, but not enough to continue using it over my other favorites. It goes on smooth, but throughout the day leaves a waxy feel on my lips. It is a good product for the price. I prefer other brands to eos though.
Julian O.
Philadelphia, PA
I loved this Organic Lip Balm Stick by eos. It's a chapstick but super creamy like a lotion. It instantly moisturizes your lips and stays on for hours even through meals. This product definitely met my expectations, and I would recommend it to others!
Melena S.
Lawrenceville, GA
packaging was so much more convenient than the traditional egg shape sphere, balm was moisturizing, did not dry out easily, and was a great value at any drugstore
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?