BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Cait B.
I find the classic style chapstick easier to use than the EOS signature ball, I picked this up at CVS. It's fine, the scent is nice but it's nothing groundbreaking.
Taylor M.
The vanilla bean eos smells amazing. its extremely gentle on the lips and the moisture last all day long. the packaging is easy to open up and user friendly. its last all day long and i keep it with me at all times. i buy a new eos just about every week.
Jen F.
Canton, MI
Organic Lip Balm keeps lips soft and smooth with moisture replenishing organic shea butter and essential oils. The benefits are long lasting and softening. Provides just enough sheen and tastes delightful. Highly recommended and would definitely buy again.

Laura D.
Cary, NC
I am a fan of anything Vanilla! This organic lip balm is awesome and I love that it's organic! I bought this at a drugstore for a good price. The packaging was inviting and easy to read. It met my expectation plus some :) I would recommend this product!
Micah L.
Thomasville, NC
These are so much better than the original eos spheres! The formula seems smoother and they smell amazing. This format is much easier to throw in a pocket instead of the sphere. You can always buy them at Target because they can be hard to find elsewhere.
Rosie R.
East Stroudsburg, PA
This vanilla bean chapstick has the best flavor to it. It's not too sweet, but also not to little of a smell, and it lasts forever. I only need to reapply once every 4-5 hours. The packaging is the cutest and everyone always asks what it is that I'm using!
Alex S.
Middletown , PA
I liked this at first. I used it for a while and it was alright, but I am kind of over the eos brand. I've moved on to other lip moisturizers that seem less drying.
Allison W.
Lafayette, LA
I like this balm, but not enough to continue using it over my other favorites. It goes on smooth, but throughout the day leaves a waxy feel on my lips. It is a good product for the price. I prefer other brands to eos though.
Averi C.
Paris, TX
I really like the new version of EOS. I like its style and how it's like a Chapstick stick but with a sleeker design. I like how it applies really well and smooths and smells really well. I would 10 out of 10 would recommend this product to my friends.
Mercedes S.
I purchased this vanilla lip balm stick last year and haven't been able to find it again I look in every store for it it was my absolute fave keeps your lips hydrated and smells soo good
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?