BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Mary m.
This is my absolute favorite chapstick. I like it better than the spheres because it's more convenient to just stick in my pocket. Super moisturizing on my cracked lips
Itzel A.
Clearfield, UT
Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love itLove it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it
Amanda B.
Goshen, KY
Love my eos Balm Stick! I already was in love with the egg, but the stick is so much better! It's easier to slip in my pocket if I'm not carrying around my purse and makes my lips so soft!
Maria R.
Mission, TX
Love this chapstick! Made my lips softer and smoothr! It also smells great, the packaging is nice because its easy to keep in our purse. Really recommend trying it!
Kristy W.
Randolph, Me
One of my favorite chapsticks, and I buy a lot! Scent is yummy but not too strong, goes on really smooth and is very moisturizing. Haven't used a whole container yet but I would definitely buy again. Nice thick tube, doesn't get lost too easily in your purse!
Brycelynn L.
Alstead, NH
This product is okay, It melts very quickly if you were to put it in a purse or on your pocket. When I put it on my lips it leaves a thick coating, I wish that it would be thinner. The smell is decent, I personally think it's a little too strong for my taste.
Britney H.
Portlandville, NY
I prefer the egg eos, not quite sure what makes me feel differently, I don't think that I get as much moisturizer with the organic stick, but none the less, it gets the job done. I have only bought ones and went back to the egg style for my next eos purchase
Cami O.
Orlando, FL
Love love love this product!!! It has all the great features of other eos lip balm, but it actually fits in your pocket! :D it's excellent! I think that it is a great price for the deal you get and I would certainly purchase this item again. I love this item!
Jen F.
Canton, MI
Organic Lip Balm keeps lips soft and smooth with moisture replenishing organic shea butter and essential oils. The benefits are long lasting and softening. Provides just enough sheen and tastes delightful. Highly recommended and would definitely buy again.

Laura D.
Cary, NC
I am a fan of anything Vanilla! This organic lip balm is awesome and I love that it's organic! I bought this at a drugstore for a good price. The packaging was inviting and easy to read. It met my expectation plus some :) I would recommend this product!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?