BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Brianna W.
San Jose, CA
This lip balm is convenient, smells amazing, doesn't have a weird taste and does the job! I like this packaging over the little egg, i do prefer other lip balms over this one but it is long lasting and I would buy it again! I'd recommend it if you like the brand
Jacki D.
Grand Rapids, MI
Love this tube over the sphere shaped tube! Easier to put in my purse. Also a really great product leaving my lips soft and smooth, this flavor also smells really good!
Rebecca W.
Montgomery, AL
Smells Great! Very similar to the smoothness that a cocoa butter stick leaves. I loved the easy application of the traditional stick than that of the egg shape. Was more convenient to carry around in my pocket and out in public. Was very pleased with this product
Mallory M.
Houston
I wouldn't recommend this product - or any of their other chapsticks. Though trendy, it doesn't keep my lips moisturized for a long period of time or keep them hydrated. You can buy it everywhere which is convenient but I wouldn't recommend the product to anyone.
anny a.
Snoqualmie, WA
Cute new style. Smells sweet and subtle. Applies smooth and soft. Moisture for hours. I personally really like this product and would prefer it over any chap stick I have tried. It can be found at most drug stores and beauty stores like Ulta, where I picked it up.
Kennedy W.
Pickerington, OH
I have loved eos for years because the product is really really good quality at such an affordable price. If you're debating whether or not to purchase from this company don't think one more second go buy a lip balm. You will not regret it. Defiantly recommend.
Emily C.
Beaufort
This is what I constantly use all the time whenever my lips need Chapstick. I was a bit curious when I saw EOS had a stick version of lip balm so I wanted to try it. I love this product and will definitely keep repurchasing it. I would recommend this to everyone!
Itzel A.
Clearfield, UT
Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love itLove it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it Love it
Amanda B.
Goshen, KY
Love my eos Balm Stick! I already was in love with the egg, but the stick is so much better! It's easier to slip in my pocket if I'm not carrying around my purse and makes my lips so soft!
Maria R.
Mission, TX
Love this chapstick! Made my lips softer and smoothr! It also smells great, the packaging is nice because its easy to keep in our purse. Really recommend trying it!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?