BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Ashley F.
New Braunfels, TX
i liked the product but im not the type of person that carries a purse or a bag all the time so the size and shape of the container wasn't very comfortable in my pocket.
Taylor R.
Dothan, AL
When I tried the EOS balms sphere I was never a big fan but, ever since I've tried the stick I love EOS, especially the vanilla bean scent. It has an amazing smell and keeps my lips soft and to me it is easier to apply!
Kaitlin G.
Hallsville, MO
This is my all time favorite Chapstick to use!! I absolutely love the smell, it goes on smooth and it lasts a long time.I love that they have this in the stick form because the ball was harder to store and put in my purse. It does not get chunky or ware off easily.
Isis R.
I love burt bees product because they are organic. They are a bit pricey but i am paying for quality in product and harmful chemicals. I bought a cvs and it has lasted me so long winter lifesaver
Elizabeth G.
THE best stick lip balm I've tried. It's buttery, smooth, and keeps lips moisturized for hours at a time. Smells amazing and the packaging is also attractive and sturdy.
Margo E.
Nottingham, MD
I like the form of this so much better than the sphere, which I find gets dirty way too easily. As far as effectiveness, I think the sphere works better, but I like the scent that this has. I would go with a different brand if you're dealing with seriously chapped lips
Amanda P.
Laredo, TX
I always used Chapstick but when I was introduced to EOS I fell in love! My lips always get cut and chapped and they helped me. They also smell good and if you happen to accidentally taste a little it isn't that bad.
Nakato L.
Clarksville, TN
I purchased this in the Vanilla Bean scent and also thought the size of the lip balm was cute.. I felt the lip balm was a bit waxy and the scent smelled like spoiled milk. i would not repurchase.
Naysha G.
Fort Lee, VA
I love love love the regular eos lipsticks burin glad I decided to try this out. It's as good as all the other one but has a different feel to it and smell that stands out from the others. I would recommend this to others who love eos but want to try something new!
Brandy T.
Mount Airy, GA
It was just okay for me. I've tried the newer ones and there better. I just can't stand that when you put them in purse. It gets dirty where the Crack is that it closes.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?