BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Emily M.
Bronx, NY
The eos lip balm formula is pretty oily and it takes a while to sink in, but once it does your lips are left very soft. For this reason I like to put it on before bed and let it sink in over night
Randi M.
Aldie, VA
The design of this chap stick is more practical than the original egg design. I love the smell of this vanilla bean chap stick. The formula is very smooth and makes my lips feel very soft. I definitely recommend buying this product for those who have not used it before!
Andrea L.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
LOVE eos in the moment. BUT I noticed this tends to dry out your lips in the long run so you have to keep reapplying it. Most chapsticks contain acids in them like lactic acid jus for that reason.
Amanda C.
Yorkville, IL
I love the eos lip balm sticks so much better than the original egg shaped ones. They are more moisturizing and less waxy than the eggs and are just easier to store or keep in my purse or backpack
Kourtney C.
Ballwin, MO
Smells great, very portable, fits well into my jeans pockets. I carry it with my where ever I go whether it's in my pocket or in my purse. I suffer from severe chapped lips and this product keeps my lips from bleeding on the daily.
Kaitlin G.
Hallsville, MO
This is my all time favorite Chapstick to use!! I absolutely love the smell, it goes on smooth and it lasts a long time.I love that they have this in the stick form because the ball was harder to store and put in my purse. It does not get chunky or ware off easily.
Isis R.
I love burt bees product because they are organic. They are a bit pricey but i am paying for quality in product and harmful chemicals. I bought a cvs and it has lasted me so long winter lifesaver
Elizabeth G.
THE best stick lip balm I've tried. It's buttery, smooth, and keeps lips moisturized for hours at a time. Smells amazing and the packaging is also attractive and sturdy.
Margo E.
Nottingham, MD
I like the form of this so much better than the sphere, which I find gets dirty way too easily. As far as effectiveness, I think the sphere works better, but I like the scent that this has. I would go with a different brand if you're dealing with seriously chapped lips
Ashley F.
New Braunfels, TX
i liked the product but im not the type of person that carries a purse or a bag all the time so the size and shape of the container wasn't very comfortable in my pocket.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?