BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Edie J.
Vacaville, CA
I actually prefer the stick as opposed to the ever popular sphere! You get the same incredible lip balm that eos makes but in an EASY to put in your pocket stick! And who doesn't love Vanilla Bean?! This and the Sweet Mint are my favorites!
Hali Z.
Scarbro, WV
I really enjoy the Eos brand of Chapstick and this is a great product. The packaging is less awkward than the traditional round Eos balms, so easier to carry around and store. I would recommend this product
Brianna G.
Phenix City, AL
This lip balm is sooo buttery on the lips! It's around $3 i believe ! very affordable! It is very easy to apply because it's in stick form! I use this product so much! I would definitely buy this again!
Elizabeth H.
Quakertown, PA
I love using the eos lip balm sticks. They are my favorite things to buy at the drug store and throw in all my bags. They are not to expensive for how well they work. I also love the shape of them. I'm going to for sure keep buying more.
Lauren F.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
I was over the moon excited when Target started to sell the Lip Balm stick for EOS. I was not a fan of the Balm Sphere and now I am able to enjoy the EOS brand in a stick form! I love the Vanilla Bean flavor and I even love the sweet mint! Use this product you will not regret it!
tiffany J.
Ankeny, IA
Eos are so awesome. I recenter discovered these gems while visiting Target. I got the soft mint flavor though. I prefer the stick personally over the balls just because their more compact and easier to carry in your pocket. Very moisturizing and makes my lips look and feel amazing.
Jennifer U.
I love the scent, but it didn't seem that this provided lasting moisture in a time I needed it most: winter. I usually opt for a balm with SPF, but thought I'd give this a try.
Lori Y.
Girard, KS
I really like the scent of this product however it doesn't last very long on my lips. For the price I can purchase twice as many other products that actually last quite a while longer and feel softer longer. I might buy again if I need some in a pinch and nothing else is available.
Annelise M.
Birmingham, AL
I love this chap stick. It is in a cute container that easily fits in your purse or cup holder of the car. It works very well and does not leave your lips dry after it has worn off. I love this scent too -- it's warm. I would buy this product again, although it is on the expensive side of things.
Sydney S.
Chaseburg, WI
I love eos lip products so happy they finally made one in a stick form! The egg shape was my only complaint...they fit so awkward in your pocket! Now I can slip the stick right in my pocket win ease! They smell great...reasonably priced! Only down fall I always loose my Chapstick!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?