BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Beth W.
South Elgin, IL
Yes! No more awkward balls of lip balm in my pocket. Love the vanilla bean scent. Same great eos product, goes on smooth and lasts. Great value for me because I use the whole thing.
Jackie B.
Willow Spring, NC
I'm not crazy about EOS products. I used to buy them a lot when they first came out when they were all the rage. I mean they were cute but I found using the round ones felt really awkward when applying. This particular ones flavor was really eh.
Masiel V.
I just recently got this lip balm and i love it! The smell is delightful and make your lips soft. You can buy it anywhere that's what so good about it. I am definitely going to buy it again after it finishes.
ashley e.
Elgin, IL
I like this better in stick formula because the round ball was hard to fit into certain purses, but I'm not sure if it stays on as long as the ball formula (even though it says it's the same) does. I still would recommend it over the ball though just because it's so much more convenient.
danielle s.
Hendersonville, TN
This is one of my fav chopsticks every I love the my it feels on my lips how moisturizing it is I love the packing and how it comes in sets of 2 I like them better than the sphere eos these ones are easier to fit into places I don't have a problem with the other ones but I prefer these!!
Mackenzie M.
Columbus, OH
EOS was my ride or die for a while but now I will never use it again. I loved it starting out as it made my lips feel so soft, but all of the sudden both me and my mom had a horrible reaction to our products and had blisters on our lips. I will never purchase another EOS product again.
Edie J.
Vacaville, CA
I actually prefer the stick as opposed to the ever popular sphere! You get the same incredible lip balm that eos makes but in an EASY to put in your pocket stick! And who doesn't love Vanilla Bean?! This and the Sweet Mint are my favorites!
Hali Z.
Scarbro, WV
I really enjoy the Eos brand of Chapstick and this is a great product. The packaging is less awkward than the traditional round Eos balms, so easier to carry around and store. I would recommend this product
Mandie T.
California City, CA
I love this brand but sometimes the round containers are awkward to store in places. The lip balm stick is perfect because you get the great eos lip balm with also being able to stick it in your back pocket!
Elizabeth H.
Quakertown, PA
I love using the eos lip balm sticks. They are my favorite things to buy at the drug store and throw in all my bags. They are not to expensive for how well they work. I also love the shape of them. I'm going to for sure keep buying more.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?