Sydney S.
Chaseburg, WI
I love eos lip products so happy they finally made one in a stick form! The egg shape was my only complaint...they fit so awkward in your pocket! Now I can slip the stick right in my pocket win ease! They smell great...reasonably priced! Only down fall I always loose my Chapstick!
Brianna G.
Phenix City, AL
This lip balm is sooo buttery on the lips! It's around $3 i believe ! very affordable! It is very easy to apply because it's in stick form! I use this product so much! I would definitely buy this again!
Elizabeth H.
Quakertown, PA
I love using the eos lip balm sticks. They are my favorite things to buy at the drug store and throw in all my bags. They are not to expensive for how well they work. I also love the shape of them. I'm going to for sure keep buying more.
tiffany J.
Ankeny, IA
Eos are so awesome. I recenter discovered these gems while visiting Target. I got the soft mint flavor though. I prefer the stick personally over the balls just because their more compact and easier to carry in your pocket. Very moisturizing and makes my lips look and feel amazing.
Lori Y.
Girard, KS
I really like the scent of this product however it doesn't last very long on my lips. For the price I can purchase twice as many other products that actually last quite a while longer and feel softer longer. I might buy again if I need some in a pinch and nothing else is available.
Annelise M.
Birmingham, AL
I love this chap stick. It is in a cute container that easily fits in your purse or cup holder of the car. It works very well and does not leave your lips dry after it has worn off. I love this scent too -- it's warm. I would buy this product again, although it is on the expensive side of things.
Payton L.
Merced, CA
This is one of my favorite EOS chap sticks out there. On average, Jut bout every EOS chap stick makes my lips even MORE chapped than they already were. Although, this chap stick in particular smells great, tastes good ;), moisturizes, and does what it needs to do for a chap stick.
Brianna G.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this product . I love everything about this product except one thing. The formula. The formula needs a boost up. It feels great in the beginning but later makes my lips feel even more dry then they already are. But I do enjoy how it is like a regular chapstick packaging.
Norma U.
Fresno, CA
It feels great going on your lips, the light vanilla scent is pleasing and I love that it's an organic lip balm but it doesn't last on the lips so you have to reapply a lot.
crystal w.
Capac, MI
I love this chapstick. Love the scent and how smooth it goes on and how it locks moisture it. I bought several of these and I will keep going back for more. It lasts long and is easy to use and apply. I would recommend it to friends. And I wouldn't change anything about it.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?