BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Alison K.
Fairchance, PA
I love that it comes in the form of a tube now instead of an egg! The vanilla bean scent is wonderful, and so is the sweet mint. It's much easier to apply than the egg shape. The packaging is very nice and sturdy. I'll definitely buy it again. I hope they make it in more scents like the coconut milk one,
Melissa N.
Oak Park, IL
Nice minimal scent for those who don't like their chapstick to have an overwhelming smell/taste. The packaging is nice, clean and organic. However, it does not moisturize my lips as much as I would like it to, so I probably won't buy in the future.
Jordan B.
Bladenboro, NC
Not very moisturizing. Very greasy. Smells bad. Although it has nice packaging and lots of product I don't really care for it. It's a bit pricy for something that doesn't really work that well. I won't be buying again:(
Yessie B.
Loved the vanilla bean lip balm stick! It was my first one ever when I first tried eos. The smell was warm and vanilla like and definitely moisturized my lips.

Ideal for the winter. And would recommend this to others!
Michelle P.
I love the stick so much better than the ball. It is easier to keep inside my wallet. The ball was getting too bulky. So glad they came out with the stick. Formula is so good and smooth.
Jessica C.
Maple Valley, WA
I already use the eos balm spheres, so when the lip balm sticks came out I had to try them out. The lib balm is the same texture, scent and make my lips smooth. My favorite scent is mint.
Mili S.
Jersey City, NJ
Love the vanilla smell and taste! I also like that it is in a stick form and not the eggs. It doesn't leave my lips moisturized for a while though, which stinks. I wouldn't purchase this again. I have other lip balms I have become obsessed with lately.
keitha k.
Houghton Lake, MI
I bought this for my daughter and tried it out. I really liked it and so did she. it lasted a long time, however we heard there was a mold problem and we quit using it. it was the first time I ever used it I would now recommend it to others because I have not heard anything negative about it in awhile
Samantha K.
South Bend, IN
Same lip balm, but I like this packaging much more. I heard the other packaging can get moldy so I stopped buying it. After they came out with this I added it back into my daily routines.
K C.
Milwaukee, WI
I prefer this form of EOS more than the egg-shaped products. Easier to use. Smells great. Formula is a little too thin for my preference. I feel like I have to go over and over again to get adequate moisturization. After it wears off, my lips don't feel as hydrated as they do with other chap sticks
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?