BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #83 in Lip Care

Robin S.
Springfield, OR
First, you can never go wrong with Vanilla Bean! Smells great and feels great too. It's a light scent so not overpowering. This is my "go to" that I keep in my purse. EOS lasts a long time and priced right! I would recommend EOS to others. Try all the different flavors they have.
tiffany J.
Ankeny, IA
Eos are so awesome. I recenter discovered these gems while visiting Target. I got the soft mint flavor though. I prefer the stick personally over the balls just because their more compact and easier to carry in your pocket. Very moisturizing and makes my lips look and feel amazing.
Lori Y.
Girard, KS
I really like the scent of this product however it doesn't last very long on my lips. For the price I can purchase twice as many other products that actually last quite a while longer and feel softer longer. I might buy again if I need some in a pinch and nothing else is available.
Brianna G.
Las Vegas, NV
I like this product . I love everything about this product except one thing. The formula. The formula needs a boost up. It feels great in the beginning but later makes my lips feel even more dry then they already are. But I do enjoy how it is like a regular chapstick packaging.
Norma U.
Fresno, CA
It feels great going on your lips, the light vanilla scent is pleasing and I love that it's an organic lip balm but it doesn't last on the lips so you have to reapply a lot.
Caitlyn H.
I am currently using this chap stick, and I love it! The flavor is amazing, and right when you put it on your lips you can feel the difference. I think the value is great but the price is kinda high. It is easy to apply and convenient to use. I would recommend this to anyone!
Cyndi V.
Brooklyn, NY
I love almost anything that is organic. So knowing Eos has an organic lip balm is definitely satisfying my every need right about now. It has such an amazing aroma. it leaves my lips feeling nice and soft. my lips often get dry since I've been using this lip balm its been good.
Tarah W.
Saint Joseph, MO
I bought this based on the flavor and it is now my go to favorite. It leaves my lips soft and doesn't dry them out quick. It keeps them hydrated for a long period of time so I'm not always reapplying.
Suzette K.
San Diego, CA
Love the fact this is in a stick and not the strange round shaped one. I just don't care for those. I have to say I can never decide between Vanilla Bean or Strawberry, both are great and the only ones I found in a stick. Please make more in a stick, I would buy all of them
Alyssa T.
This smells and feels amazing! I'm a huge fan of vanilla scented things so that's automatically a plus in my book. The way it feels on your lips as soon as you put it on is wonderful it's immediately moisturizing and soften your lips.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?