BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
María P.
me encantan los balsamos labiales, mis labios siempre estan resecos y por ello necesito hidratarlos mucho, me gustan mas los que vienen en presentacion redondas pero estos son bueno y estan bien
Jenn Y.
West New York, NJ
Not sure what it is with EOS lip balms but i find them extremely drying on my lips to the point that it peels and side of my lip cracks. I've used the ball ones in the past as well and it did the same thing. It feels nice when its a thick layer on my lips but once it dries out or i wipe it off my lips are very dry.
member-558a50626
Palmdale, CA
I remembering seeing the Eos sphere balm and when I saw that they changed their packaging to a stick I decided to try it out. It kept my lip moisturized for a limited time,I had to keep reapplying every so often. And at times it felt like the product was just sitting on top of my lips and not really hydrating
nandita c.
Walnut Creek, CA
Smells amazing but quite frankly EOS did ruin my lips. I used if for the past 4 years every morning and night but one night I didn't apply it. The next morning my lips were chapped and stiff and no lip balm could fix it. I would highly recommend butts bees because they use bees wax and I absolutely love that!
Rylee B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
This is one of my favorite chap sticks. It has a very good flavor and easy to apply. I love the sticks they are more easy to carry places. This is a very good brand and product. I would recommend friends to use this product.
Ashley G.
Sheboygan, WI
Eos offers a wonderful variety of flavors and scents in their products, but nothing beats the quality of them. I use an eos moisturizer on my lips everyday, multiple times a day, and don't know what I would do without it. I LOVE that this product is organic and smells like heaven, I will definitely repurchase.
Beatrice L.
La Verne, CA
I have these in my shool backpack every single day. My lips get dry since i wear liquid lipsticks to school and this just helps my lips feel healthy again! I love eos products especially these
Melissa C.
Swansea, MA
I don't totally hate this lip balm, but it is definitely not my favorite. So many people love this brand, but I find that it really drys out my lips and makes them more chapped. The packaging is nice and sleek, but that is about all I like about this product. I will use what I have, but I will not repurchase.
Audrey S.
Woolwich, ME
I saw everyone raving about these... BUT I just felt they didn't do what a chapstick was supposed to. Did not meet my expectations, was not long lasting, maybe 1 min of something? Cute packaging! That's the only thing I have to say good about this product. Unfortunately I would not recommend this chapstick.
Alison K.
Fairchance, PA
I love that it comes in the form of a tube now instead of an egg! The vanilla bean scent is wonderful, and so is the sweet mint. It's much easier to apply than the egg shape. The packaging is very nice and sturdy. I'll definitely buy it again. I hope they make it in more scents like the coconut milk one,
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?