Hailey F.
Pomona, CA
Not the best product temporarily kept my lips hydrated and after that they were very chapped. I prefer the regular formula of EOS and it did not at all meet my expectations. purchased from target and I would not repurchase it because of the results
Glenda L.
I like the stick packaging better than the sphere packaging for this lip balm however I find myself replying it all the time throughout the day and it doesn't really deeply moisturize
Sophia Nicole C.
Forestville, MD
This item smells great. But it does not stay on my lips long enough. I reapply every 2 hours. I purchased this in CVS. The packaging is simple. No frills and simple. I would recommend this product to those who just want simple hydration for their lips.
Michaela G.
Eos is the only chapstick I buy now. I love all of their flavors and the packaging is super cute. They are super cheap and can be found at grocery stores. They are great value and really work. I definitely recommend!
Kaycee C.
Cabot, AR
This by far my favorite chapstick! It's the only tube I've actually finished. I love how much easier it is to use than the egg. I've only found it at ulta. I would totally buy again, and recommend to my friends.
Kassie R.
I'm not a fan of the original spherical shaped lip balm, so when they came out with the same velvety consistency but in tube form, I fell in love with them! The vanilla bean flavor is nice and light, plus the wear lasts longer than the original one.
Samantha B.
I Ordered the stick, rather than the ball. Ordered every flavor, sweet mint is definitely my favorite. I love the tingling feeling and the smell is amazing. Definitely will be buying this again!
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
I have two of these and I keep one in my purse and the other in my makeup bag for when I have a sleep over I bring it with me. it smells so good and totally makes me lips feel softer.
Jenna G.
The eos Organic Lip Balm Stick in Vanilla Bean is an okay product. I've only bought it about once, and my experience was interesting. It was about $3 for the price of two, and I bought it at CVS. The product left my lips dried, which wasn't pleasant. I wouldn't totally recommend it to others.
Crystal A.
I love this lip balm stick I've tried the sis lip BALM's before and I have liked them a lot but the stick is one of my favorite ones my favorite scent is anything vanilla and when I saw this at my local ulta I picked it up and I used it an fell in love with it it keeps my lips super soft
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?