Molly W.
I like this formula a lot more than their original spheres. It goes on more easily and doesn't leave a waxy residue. Not to mention it doesn't have a award shape in your pocket.. They're pretty affordable for a chapstick that doesn't just make your lips feel coated in wax. And you can actually use all the product.. with the spheres it's gets a bit awkward 3/4ths into using it.
Alison G.
Sacramento , CA
My current lip balm :) I love EOS lip balms!! This have a hint of vanilla in it. And it is really good about moisturizing my lips without feeling greasy. Plus, it contains organic ingredients.
Caitlin F.
I really like that they now make eos in the stick form. The ball ones were fine, but I prefer the lip balm stick because I think the application is easier. Overall it moisturizers my lips really well and smells great!
Yessie B.
Loved the vanilla bean lip balm stick! It was my first one ever when I first tried eos. The smell was warm and vanilla like and definitely moisturized my lips.

Ideal for the winter. And would recommend this to others!
Michelle P.
I love the stick so much better than the ball. It is easier to keep inside my wallet. The ball was getting too bulky. So glad they came out with the stick. Formula is so good and smooth.
June D.
I just am a huge fan of this brand! 9 times out of 10 I find that after using a lip balm religiously I only find myself with even dryer lips! Not with eos. I like this packaging just as much as he unique egg.
Heather B.
Aiken, SC
While I love the original eos balm, I was especially pleased to see this is now available in a stick. Same great consistency, but now easier to travel with or carry in smaller purses. Normally I'm not too crazy about vanilla flavors, however this one does not have that generic, fake vanilla smell.
K C.
Milwaukee, WI
I prefer this form of EOS more than the egg-shaped products. Easier to use. Smells great. Formula is a little too thin for my preference. I feel like I have to go over and over again to get adequate moisturization. After it wears off, my lips don't feel as hydrated as they do with other chap sticks
Samantha K.
South Bend, IN
Same lip balm, but I like this packaging much more. I heard the other packaging can get moldy so I stopped buying it. After they came out with this I added it back into my daily routines.
Jessica C.
Maple Valley, WA
I already use the eos balm spheres, so when the lip balm sticks came out I had to try them out. The lib balm is the same texture, scent and make my lips smooth. My favorite scent is mint.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?