BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Michelle L.
This is a simple vanilla lip balm. There is quite. a big tube and the Chapstick is like normal Chapstick. I bought mine at bed bath and beyond. It did meet my expectation. i would recommend to others.
Chris N.
Brandon, FL
The best product EOS has. It doesn't have the super annoying and inconvenient sphere packaging, so its easy to carry around and bring with you. Very moisturizing and has a great scent. It is very thick, which i like, but if you prefer thinner lip balms this one is not for you.
Brittany R.
Linkwood, MD
Leaves your lips feeling super soft! I definitely think it's worth the price! It lasts a long time and now you can watch YouTube videos and learn how to DIY stuff with the containers. I absolutely would buy this time and time again.
Maiya A.
Monroe , CT
this is my first time using the stick form on this chapstick and really didnt disappoint. my boyfriend who is a little darker he said that it leaves a white film on his lips that is kind of noticable. but as for me it worked perfect and i would buy it again
Hanna W.
Eos has a great formula, and I really enjoy the lip balm stick because I am able to stick it in my pocket and go. I can't do that with the Eos eggs, so this is definitely a great product in my eyes!
Sarah L.
Greensboro, NC
I got this product for Christmas and so far I am loving it. I am usually not a fan of Vanilla products because of the overwhelming smell they tend to have, but this does not give off that much of an odor. My lips feel super smooth after using it. I haven't applied it for about 2 hours (even after eating dinner) and my lips feel super moisturized.
Paola P.
Orlando, FL
I didn't really like this chapstick.I have really Chapped lips and this just seemed to make it worse.I also find the price and amount of product that comes with it to be completely absurd and might I add completely ridiculous. I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Jennifer J.
Auburn Hills, MI
Hands down my fav Chapstick. It lasts awhile, feels great, tastes good. Love this stuff and all the other products they have. I buy it all the time. I wish the price was a little better but it's worth it!
Sumi D.
This lip balm has an amazing scent and taste. While the ingredients aren't complete organic, it's still a quality product for the value. It's moisturizing when it goes on, but doesn't last long.
Magali C.
Bountiful, UT
I have actually stopped using eos brand for my lips. I felt like it was drying out my lips more than it was helping. Really sad because i liked the packaging and the flavors, but will not use anymore.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?