BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #54 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Taylor R.
Dothan, AL
When I tried the EOS balms sphere I was never a big fan but, ever since I've tried the stick I love EOS, especially the vanilla bean scent. It has an amazing smell and keeps my lips soft and to me it is easier to apply!
Avery T.
Nashville, TN
This product is very moisturizing, and I really love the scent. The only reason I take off a star is because it sometimes feels a little waxy at first, and takes a minute to really sink into the skin. Overall one of my favorite lip balms though, and I would buy again!
Parissia E.
Smithfield, VA
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love this brand but I feel like if this is not the best chapstick to use if you want to moisturize your lips I feel like this is more scented good then more moisturizing good
Amanda P.
Laredo, TX
I always used Chapstick but when I was introduced to EOS I fell in love! My lips always get cut and chapped and they helped me. They also smell good and if you happen to accidentally taste a little it isn't that bad.
Naysha G.
Fort Lee, VA
I love love love the regular eos lipsticks burin glad I decided to try this out. It's as good as all the other one but has a different feel to it and smell that stands out from the others. I would recommend this to others who love eos but want to try something new!
Liza G.
Browns Summit, NC
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Eos is hands down a must have in my beauty routine. I started using eos because I like the packaging,but feel in love with the quality of the product. It definitely provides good hydration leaving my lips super soft for several hours.
Edith T.
Sacramento, CA
I got one of these for Christmas and it was a great way to try this product if I liked it so I'm not a fan of the ball chapsticks so getting the stick form I didn't know what to expect but I loved them and would get another !
Rebecca W.
Montgomery, AL
Smells Great! Very similar to the smoothness that a cocoa butter stick leaves. I loved the easy application of the traditional stick than that of the egg shape. Was more convenient to carry around in my pocket and out in public. Was very pleased with this product
anny a.
Snoqualmie, WA
Cute new style. Smells sweet and subtle. Applies smooth and soft. Moisture for hours. I personally really like this product and would prefer it over any chap stick I have tried. It can be found at most drug stores and beauty stores like Ulta, where I picked it up.
Jessica G.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I absolutely love this product. It comes in a very cute tube and is clear! Something I appreciate because sometimes I don't want extra color if I plant to wear something else. It goes on super easy and is very buttery. I love the gloss it leaves and how I am able to continue to smack my lips and feel it still there. It lasts quite a while and is an essential I use daily.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?