BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Magali C.
Bountiful, UT
I have actually stopped using eos brand for my lips. I felt like it was drying out my lips more than it was helping. Really sad because i liked the packaging and the flavors, but will not use anymore.
Sumi D.
This lip balm has an amazing scent and taste. While the ingredients aren't complete organic, it's still a quality product for the value. It's moisturizing when it goes on, but doesn't last long.
Jennifer J.
Auburn Hills, MI
Hands down my fav Chapstick. It lasts awhile, feels great, tastes good. Love this stuff and all the other products they have. I buy it all the time. I wish the price was a little better but it's worth it!
McKendrie D.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I LOVE THIS! Keeps my lips hydrated, soft, and smells good too! I love that it is not the ball, and the stick instead. Easier to fit in my purse. Very affordable and can find almost anywhere!
Ashley G.
Sheboygan, WI
Eos offers a wonderful variety of flavors and scents in their products, but nothing beats the quality of them. I use an eos moisturizer on my lips everyday, multiple times a day, and don't know what I would do without it. I LOVE that this product is organic and smells like heaven, I will definitely repurchase.
Rylee B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
This is one of my favorite chap sticks. It has a very good flavor and easy to apply. I love the sticks they are more easy to carry places. This is a very good brand and product. I would recommend friends to use this product.
member-558a50626
Palmdale, CA
I remembering seeing the Eos sphere balm and when I saw that they changed their packaging to a stick I decided to try it out. It kept my lip moisturized for a limited time,I had to keep reapplying every so often. And at times it felt like the product was just sitting on top of my lips and not really hydrating
Beatrice L.
La Verne, CA
I have these in my shool backpack every single day. My lips get dry since i wear liquid lipsticks to school and this just helps my lips feel healthy again! I love eos products especially these
Katie S.
Wayne, NJ
I unfortunately did not like this balm at all I was very excited to use this EOS because it was not in the normal bulky packaging and could easily fit in my purse. this balm has a very strong smell and if it gets in your mouth it's the worst taste in the world good luck with getting the wax off of your tongue
Melissa C.
Swansea, MA
I don't totally hate this lip balm, but it is definitely not my favorite. So many people love this brand, but I find that it really drys out my lips and makes them more chapped. The packaging is nice and sleek, but that is about all I like about this product. I will use what I have, but I will not repurchase.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?