BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Kelly K.
Pleasanton, CA
Good chapstick. Love the scent, vanilla is my favorite and love how it makes my lips feel soft. I use it before I put on lipstick and find that my lipstick goes on much smoothr with this lip balm than others. Others will make the lipstick patchy, or clump up. I also just use it on its own around the house because I hate when my lips feel dry.
Damaris A.
Henderson, NV
I'm all for practical packaging and having a board of spherical EOS balms rolling around in my purse was getting a little annoying. So I figured I'd give EOS a shot again and much to my dismay, the hype did not live up.
I felt greasy and as though my lips began peeling even more! I won't be purchasing again despite the product smelling lovely!
Lisa Y.
Tarzana, CA
Omg I LOVE EOS I HAVE KNE IN EVERY PURSE OR BAG THAT I Have! I love the vanilla stick it was hard to pick just one!!! Sweet mint and the vanilla are always my go too! I apply it all the time! It keeps my lips soft and moisturized!
Kayla J.
GA
I like these better than the eos balls because they are easier to use and more convenient to store. I like the scent/taste, it moisturizes well but often find myself having to reapply a lot. Overall good product.
Tina M.
I love this chap stick. All the flavors I have tried smell great and go on very very smoothly. It lasts a long time as well. The egg shape container is super cute and makes it a little easier to find it my purse. This chap stick is definitely worth the money. I have several flavors.
Jaclyn B.
North Port, FL
I can't say that I loved this one, although the original ones were the bomb.com this one just didn't do it for me. The smell was mediocre at best and the texture wasn't what it used to be. I tossed this one out along with my 3 empty round ones and went to the store for a new round replacement 👍🏽
Vanessa R.
Love this product for my lips! I love anything Vanilla so this is a must have in my bag. it is very easy to apply! I have purchased this product at least four different times now and still love it! I have bought this product in CVS wallgreens and my local grocery store!
thalia r.
I wanna start off by saying I love the stick chapstick so much more than the original packaging. It is so much easier to carry and use then the oddly shaped packaging. I love how moisturing and buttery this feels on my lips. Ive used this ever since it came out and i don't really use any other chapsticks anymore. Essential in my eyes.
Chelsea S.
Dawsonville, GA
This lip balm is perfect for me! Before I had the issue of the round ball style Chapstick not fitting in my apron or wallet but now that I have discovered the new slender stick, this Chapstick is now by far my favorite and did I mention how soft my lips are?!? I would def suggest this to any Chapstick obsessed freak like myself 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😝
Brandy L.
Shannon, MS
I don't believe you can go wrong with anything flavored with vanilla bean. This is great to throw in your bag or pocket. The vanilla is such a pick me up! All EOS products are great at moisturizing. I would make a repeat purchase, for sure! I also use these as little gifts throughout the year to help make someone's day a tab bit better
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?