Ashley G.
Sheboygan, WI
Eos offers a wonderful variety of flavors and scents in their products, but nothing beats the quality of them. I use an eos moisturizer on my lips everyday, multiple times a day, and don't know what I would do without it. I LOVE that this product is organic and smells like heaven, I will definitely repurchase.
nandita c.
Walnut Creek, CA
Smells amazing but quite frankly EOS did ruin my lips. I used if for the past 4 years every morning and night but one night I didn't apply it. The next morning my lips were chapped and stiff and no lip balm could fix it. I would highly recommend butts bees because they use bees wax and I absolutely love that!
Katie S.
Wayne, NJ
I unfortunately did not like this balm at all I was very excited to use this EOS because it was not in the normal bulky packaging and could easily fit in my purse. this balm has a very strong smell and if it gets in your mouth it's the worst taste in the world good luck with getting the wax off of your tongue
Rylee B.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
This is one of my favorite chap sticks. It has a very good flavor and easy to apply. I love the sticks they are more easy to carry places. This is a very good brand and product. I would recommend friends to use this product.
Palmdale, CA
I remembering seeing the Eos sphere balm and when I saw that they changed their packaging to a stick I decided to try it out. It kept my lip moisturized for a limited time,I had to keep reapplying every so often. And at times it felt like the product was just sitting on top of my lips and not really hydrating
Beatrice L.
La Verne, CA
I have these in my shool backpack every single day. My lips get dry since i wear liquid lipsticks to school and this just helps my lips feel healthy again! I love eos products especially these
Audrey S.
Woolwich, ME
I saw everyone raving about these... BUT I just felt they didn't do what a chapstick was supposed to. Did not meet my expectations, was not long lasting, maybe 1 min of something? Cute packaging! That's the only thing I have to say good about this product. Unfortunately I would not recommend this chapstick.
Melissa C.
Swansea, MA
I don't totally hate this lip balm, but it is definitely not my favorite. So many people love this brand, but I find that it really drys out my lips and makes them more chapped. The packaging is nice and sleek, but that is about all I like about this product. I will use what I have, but I will not repurchase.
This chapstick is great when I am doing my daily makeup. It smells good and works really well. I bought it at target and it was super cheap. It moisturizes my lips and keeps them soft all day. I would recommend this brand because they make lots of different products and have lots of different chapstick scents.
Summer M.
East Prairie, MO
I love this lip balm. I had been using the original (in the sphere container) for so long without knowing this stick form existed! Much more convenient. I have always used eos products because they are good quality for a good price. I would definitely recommend.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?