Sarah L.
Greensboro, NC
I got this product for Christmas and so far I am loving it. I am usually not a fan of Vanilla products because of the overwhelming smell they tend to have, but this does not give off that much of an odor. My lips feel super smooth after using it. I haven't applied it for about 2 hours (even after eating dinner) and my lips feel super moisturized.
Kendall S.
Villa Rica, GA
Good chapstick. Love the traditional stick packaging rather than the sphere. Smells AMAZING. However, I felt like it did not meet my expectations considering the money that I paid for it. I will continue to use it until it's empty, but I probably will not purchase it again.
Hanna W.
Eos has a great formula, and I really enjoy the lip balm stick because I am able to stick it in my pocket and go. I can't do that with the Eos eggs, so this is definitely a great product in my eyes!
Jennifer J.
Auburn Hills, MI
Hands down my fav Chapstick. It lasts awhile, feels great, tastes good. Love this stuff and all the other products they have. I buy it all the time. I wish the price was a little better but it's worth it!
Sumi D.
This lip balm has an amazing scent and taste. While the ingredients aren't complete organic, it's still a quality product for the value. It's moisturizing when it goes on, but doesn't last long.
María P.
me encantan los balsamos labiales, mis labios siempre estan resecos y por ello necesito hidratarlos mucho, me gustan mas los que vienen en presentacion redondas pero estos son bueno y estan bien
Jenn Y.
West New York, NJ
Not sure what it is with EOS lip balms but i find them extremely drying on my lips to the point that it peels and side of my lip cracks. I've used the ball ones in the past as well and it did the same thing. It feels nice when its a thick layer on my lips but once it dries out or i wipe it off my lips are very dry.
Ivan I.
This lip balm tastes and smells very sweet which I really appreciate. It lasts and very long time and the tube packaging is much more convenient and hygienic than the ones that are egg shaped. With that being said I took off one star because it takes a while to sink in and it feels very greasy.
Magali C.
Bountiful, UT
I have actually stopped using eos brand for my lips. I felt like it was drying out my lips more than it was helping. Really sad because i liked the packaging and the flavors, but will not use anymore.
McKendrie D.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I LOVE THIS! Keeps my lips hydrated, soft, and smells good too! I love that it is not the ball, and the stick instead. Easier to fit in my purse. Very affordable and can find almost anywhere!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?