BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 544 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 543 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 535 reviews
Jasmeet S.
San Jose, CA
Unfortunately, EOS lip balms just have not done the trick for my dehydrated lips. However, something about the balm stick formula is slightly more hydrating to my lips. I prefer salves or thicker formulas. The Vanilla Bean scent was pleasant. Such cute packaging, I wish it worked better for me.
Michelle K.
North Pole, AK
I really enjoyed this lip balm! It was a nice twist on the egg, and is way easier to store. The packaging was smooth and elegant. I now prefer this stick version over the egg, as I find it a bit more moisturizing and more realistic packaging. I would love to see more scents in the stick version!
Glenda L.
I like the stick packaging better than the sphere packaging for this lip balm however I find myself replying it all the time throughout the day and it doesn't really deeply moisturize
Sondra C.
Park Ridge, IL
I have two of these and I keep one in my purse and the other in my makeup bag for when I have a sleep over I bring it with me. it smells so good and totally makes me lips feel softer.
Michaela G.
Eos is the only chapstick I buy now. I love all of their flavors and the packaging is super cute. They are super cheap and can be found at grocery stores. They are great value and really work. I definitely recommend!
Jenna G.
The eos Organic Lip Balm Stick in Vanilla Bean is an okay product. I've only bought it about once, and my experience was interesting. It was about $3 for the price of two, and I bought it at CVS. The product left my lips dried, which wasn't pleasant. I wouldn't totally recommend it to others.
Kaycee C.
Cabot, AR
This by far my favorite chapstick! It's the only tube I've actually finished. I love how much easier it is to use than the egg. I've only found it at ulta. I would totally buy again, and recommend to my friends.
Hailey F.
Pomona, CA
Not the best product temporarily kept my lips hydrated and after that they were very chapped. I prefer the regular formula of EOS and it did not at all meet my expectations. purchased from target and I would not repurchase it because of the results
Alex H.
Brookfield, CT
Super hydrating Lip balm that leaves my lips super soft. Especially like this one as in comparison to other eos because of the shape which makes it easy to travel with...I find the round eos really bulky and annoying! Only downside is you have to reapply quite often for constant moisture.
Jackie B.
Willow Spring, NC
I'm not crazy about EOS products. I used to buy them a lot when they first came out when they were all the rage. I mean they were cute but I found using the round ones felt really awkward when applying. This particular ones flavor was really eh.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?