BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Sarah M.
Waco, TX
This lip balm has a nice scent to it, it's not too overpowering. But I really didn't think it did a good job of moisturizing my lips. I honestly felt like it made them more dry, so you'd have to use more of the product.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Love that they came out with a stick form of the EOS balms. Wish they had more scents but this one is great and I almost like it better than the egg ones. It just feels creamier to me. I picked mine up online at Ulta.com
Karen H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love the EOS lip balm. There are a few flavors that aren't as good as others, but the vanilla bean and mint are my favorites. They leave your lips feeling smooth for a long time. They are conveniently packed and easily found in the bottom of your purse.
h c.
Los Angeles, CA
i don't usually like vanilla scented items, but this one is very subtle. This lip balm goes on smooth and smell delicately of vanilla. My only complaint is that I feel like I have to reapply every hour or less. The price a great for the product and I certainly have a tube in my bag right now, but it doesn't meet every need I have in regards to lip balm.
April S.
Friendswood, TX
Totally in love with this product. Keeps my lips silky and smooth and lasts for hours. helps tone down those fine lines you get after 40 and keeps my lips moisturized. This is hard to find in department stores, so I save myself the hassle and order online. I keep a container on my night stand at night so its handy when I wake up with dry lips. Love it!
Abigail K.
OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I love EOS to begin with, but the sticks are so amazing. The lipstick-like shape it great, and I just love the vanilla bean "flavor"! It makes my lips so soft and protects them. I would most certainly recommend this product. My only complaint would be its a little pricey for a lip balm, but the cute packaging makes up for it!!
Deanna G.
Covington
I love the lip balm stick so much more than the original eos ball! It's much easier to slip in out of the pocket! Sadly, I lost all three of mine! I do not know how. I had this flavor and thought it smelled so amazing, it was so long lasting and smooth.
Courtney G.
Sykesville, MD
This chapstick is my go-to. I like the tube style better than the ball, I feel like i can get more out of it this way. The best thing about it is that a little goes a long way. Feels great on and doesn't give you the waxy feeling that most chapsticks give.
Abbie B.
I am so in love with this new packaging!!! Not only does the product hold up to the infamous EOS brand name and quality, but the new 'classic chapstick' packaging is so sleek, cute, and pretty that's it's worth buying in every color! So great!
Morgan M.
The eos lipbalms smell great, and are easy to use. However whenever I use them, they actually dry out my lips and make them more chapped. I don't feel like they moisturize my lips at all. There are better lip balms out there. I would not repurchase this.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?