Brandy L.
Shannon, MS
I don't believe you can go wrong with anything flavored with vanilla bean. This is great to throw in your bag or pocket. The vanilla is such a pick me up! All EOS products are great at moisturizing. I would make a repeat purchase, for sure! I also use these as little gifts throughout the year to help make someone's day a tab bit better
Stacia L.
El Paso, TX
This smells just like vanilla beans, it really is lovely. I tend to use this more as a lip primer before I use a lipstick or lip liner, because although I don't find it particularly moisturizing, it acts wonderfully to give some slip when applying drier formulas of lip product on top.
Chelsea S.
Dawsonville, GA
This lip balm is perfect for me! Before I had the issue of the round ball style Chapstick not fitting in my apron or wallet but now that I have discovered the new slender stick, this Chapstick is now by far my favorite and did I mention how soft my lips are?!? I would def suggest this to any Chapstick obsessed freak like myself 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻😝
thalia r.
I wanna start off by saying I love the stick chapstick so much more than the original packaging. It is so much easier to carry and use then the oddly shaped packaging. I love how moisturing and buttery this feels on my lips. Ive used this ever since it came out and i don't really use any other chapsticks anymore. Essential in my eyes.
Vanessa R.
Love this product for my lips! I love anything Vanilla so this is a must have in my bag. it is very easy to apply! I have purchased this product at least four different times now and still love it! I have bought this product in CVS wallgreens and my local grocery store!
Julia X.
The chapstick formula itself is not bad, it lasts a while. However, the vanilla smell is kind of overpowering, and after a while, I stopped using it because the scent was too much when I used the product.
McCall H.
I usually use the round eos lip balms but I love this one even more! Because it isn't a round circle it's more convenient to carry and easier to fit in a small wallet. This flavor is one of my favorites as well. Applies well and I feel like it doesn't melt as much as the round ones. Good price too, I would definitely buy this again!
Julie C.
Springfield, VA
I absolutely love this product! I use it on a daily basis and it keeps my lips super moisturized and never chapped. Very nice packaging and amazing smells. I recommend this product if you're just looking for a lip balm that with actually work and moisturize with out that wax smell.
Angie S.
I love eos products. They have become a staple in my everyday routine. When they came out with their product in a normal chapstick form so I could carry it in my pocket, I was thrilled. They keep my lips so soft! I usually buy it at Target. I will always be an eos supporter! Looking forward to any new products that they release!
Nicki W.
I LOVE my Eos Organic Lip Balm Stick in Vanilla Bean! It was my first time trying the Balm Stick, not only did it moisturizer my sunburned lips it smelled GREAT and my fiancé didn't complain when he kissed me! I would definitely recommend!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?