BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Ashley M.
Although this lip balm is not in an awesome egg shape, don't pass over trying it out. Personally I find this to have an even more moisurizing formula than their egg shaped lip balms. Also this is hands down my favorite scent out of all their collections. Would've gotten 5 stars if the moisturization lasted longer
Meredith F.
Baltimore, MD
I really enjoyed this product for the most part but the vanilla scent was not my favorite. I really enjoyed the mint version, but I do not like the vanilla. I bought a lot of them from target and they definitely moisturize but don't smell as great as I'd hoped.
Kayla C.
Queen Creek, AZ
This stuff is literally the worst. It made my chapped lips more chapped unless I lathered this product on every two minutes. I would literally go through a whole 'egg' in a week. My lips almost felt as if they were being burned instead of moisturized... STAY AWAY.
Alondra H.
South San Francisco, CA
The eos Organic Lip Balm Stick Vanilla Bean is highly recommended by me! It leaves your lios so smooth. It might be a little pricey or expensive but it is so worth it. If you ever have the chance to but one i suggest you do. Your lips will be feeling so soft you're going to want to keep putting it on and on.
Kimberly B.
Homer Glen, IL
I've always been a big fan of EOS Lip Balm. I absolutely love that this is an organic product. That isn't always easy to find in lip products! It is extremely easy to apply in the tube form and is easy to keep in a small make up case to tote on the go! I also love the fact that it is vanilla flavored/scented!
Annie W.
Vidor, TX
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Amazing! It is a perfect flavor and this is by far one of my favorite lip products. It is easy to apply and us. I bought this from walmart, but I see them everywhere. It went further than passing my expectations.  I would definitely buy this again.
Kelsey M.
Boise, ID
I use this every day. I seriously have these everywhere--by my bed, in all of my purses, by the couch, in my backpack. You could say I'm addicted! No complaints about it though, considering my lips are soft and hydrated!
Taylor W.
Gibsonia, PA
I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!
Kelsey U.
O Fallon, MO
I have had a lot of trouble with chopsticks in the past. My lips seem to be very sensitive and after settling on using plain chapstick forever this caught my eye in the check out line. I tried it out and I really like it! It has not caused any canker sores like most lip products usually give me. The scent and taste is minimal but makes my lips feel great!
Kendall C.
College Park, MD
After using several of the more egg shaped chap sticks, I think this shape is A lot more convenient for every day use. The smell is subtle and good. This adds a little bit of shine to the lips which I liked when I didn't want to use a colored lip product that day. Kept my lips moisturized for a long time.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?