Kayla J.
I like these better than the eos balls because they are easier to use and more convenient to store. I like the scent/taste, it moisturizes well but often find myself having to reapply a lot. Overall good product.
Taylor R.
Somerville, MA
Great flavor, but not too big of a fan of EOS since many customers started having breakouts. I have pretty sensitive skin, so I stick with more natural ingredients for lipbalms. Great if want a strong flavor!
Viannie V.
Orlando, FL
I got this lip balm from Ulta. I enjoy the scent and the organic ingredients. I find it to be okay for moisturizing but at times it could be a bit drying. I have to reapply through out the day which I expect from lip balms. Overall it's a nice lip balm but I find I like Burt's Bees a bit more.
Jena A.
Long Beach, NY
I like this product more than I like the sphere version. It was a good value because I purchased the one with 2 in a pack. It met my expectations and I really loved it. I am a repeat user of these lip balms because I have almost all of the other ones. I would recommend this to others because it just make your lips feel soft and moisturized.
Lisa Y.
Tarzana, CA
Omg I LOVE EOS I HAVE KNE IN EVERY PURSE OR BAG THAT I Have! I love the vanilla stick it was hard to pick just one!!! Sweet mint and the vanilla are always my go too! I apply it all the time! It keeps my lips soft and moisturized!
Tina M.
I love this chap stick. All the flavors I have tried smell great and go on very very smoothly. It lasts a long time as well. The egg shape container is super cute and makes it a little easier to find it my purse. This chap stick is definitely worth the money. I have several flavors.
Lisa S.
I was pleasantly surprised by these. I got a two pack to try out because the eos eggs aren't convenient to put in a purse or pant pocket. These are so moisturizing and last so long. They feel so creamy and are my go to for a nightly lip balm.
thalia r.
I wanna start off by saying I love the stick chapstick so much more than the original packaging. It is so much easier to carry and use then the oddly shaped packaging. I love how moisturing and buttery this feels on my lips. Ive used this ever since it came out and i don't really use any other chapsticks anymore. Essential in my eyes.
Brandy L.
Shannon, MS
I don't believe you can go wrong with anything flavored with vanilla bean. This is great to throw in your bag or pocket. The vanilla is such a pick me up! All EOS products are great at moisturizing. I would make a repeat purchase, for sure! I also use these as little gifts throughout the year to help make someone's day a tab bit better
Stacia L.
El Paso, TX
This smells just like vanilla beans, it really is lovely. I tend to use this more as a lip primer before I use a lipstick or lip liner, because although I don't find it particularly moisturizing, it acts wonderfully to give some slip when applying drier formulas of lip product on top.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?