BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Jane K.
Denver, CO
I love the smell of this Vanilla Bean lip balm! Plus it goes on smooth and lasts forever. Most lip balms I need to reapply often in this dry Denver climate. But I can depend on EOS to last longer. I get it at Target because they have a wide selection of EOS products.
Michelle S.
Burleson, TX
So this product was pretty decent. I liked to easy to use tradition style tube instead of the well known sphere of EOS. The product left my lips feeling moisturized. The taste was ok. I'm on the fence at to if is get this again
Heidi Z.
Stoughton, WI
Not an eos fan in general but I thought I'd try the eos stick. I liked it even less than the eos sphere! It stopped turning and advancing the lip balm almost immediately. And it made my lips feel worse than they did before I used it. Eos just isn't for me. Overpriced.
Jasmin A.
Phoenix, AZ
My absolute best friend!! I will not leave my house or go any where without this. Super easy to use and apply. i bought it at a local drug store. It smells and taste delicious ( yes i said it). Comes in a basic passaging but i would recommend this product to others.
Ashley M.
All time favorite lip moisturizer. Feels thick and rich on the lips, but never too heavy. I keep it in the pocket of my scrubs at work and apply throughout the day to combat dry lips from filtered hospital air. I stash these everywhere from my car to my nightstand!
Caitlin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
5 stars because this is my go-to lip balm! I like to keep my chapstick inside my wristlet and this new tube makes that possible! The lip balm smells wonderful and leaves my lips silky-soft. It isn't thick and sticky and lasts for hours. I would recommend this product.
Brooklyn L.
Ottumwa, IA
I don't know what all the hype is about this. I buy chapstick to make my lips softer, not to dry them out and have to re-apply chapstick constantly. This is the 1st and last time i'll buy this product. Wouldn't recommend. My staple is still burts bees cocunut and pear.
Ashley M.
Although this lip balm is not in an awesome egg shape, don't pass over trying it out. Personally I find this to have an even more moisurizing formula than their egg shaped lip balms. Also this is hands down my favorite scent out of all their collections. Would've gotten 5 stars if the moisturization lasted longer
Lay S.
Aren't these just the cutest things? I purchased one after many complaints from my boyfriend that my lips were "worse than 2016" it moisturizes my lips, and I actually see results! I use these lip balms religiously, there's probably 40 in my purse that I'm using to build a shrine for EOS
Morgan H.
San Antonio, TX
This product is okay if you have naturally moisturized lips but if you have any sort of chapping then forget it. It's cheap and easy to find but not the best product out there. I got mine at Duane Reade and probably wouldn't buy again.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?