Brianna C.
Davenport, IA
I use this lip balm every night before I go to sleep to keep my lips hydrated and wake up with soft smooth lips. It is really easy to use and apply. It has also lasted me a long time. The packaging isn't the typical Eos egg shaped sphere, but it is just as easy and fun to use. I will definitely buy this product again when my current one runs out!
Katherine G.
I first discovered this in an NYC a few summers ago - I was in dire need of something for my lips but I wasn't ready to revert to Chapstick or carry around one of the spheres, my purse was too small for that. Instead, I found this, and I haven't looked back since. I will say that the newer formulas seem a tad bit greasier and melt more easily.
Mayra R.
I have the lip balm in mint and just love it. It moisturizes my lips and lasts quite a bit. I love the minty smell and it feels as if it's plumping your lips a bit. I definitely recommend if you have very chapped lips.
Megan J.
Morrisville, NC
I am not a fan of this lip balm. I have very dry lips and I don't feel like this moisturizes my lips at all. It smells nice, but it has a very greasy feel on my lips that I don't like at all. I would not repurchase any lip balms from this brand again.
Shai B.
Lebanon, NH
I love that eos has an organic line. I have been switching to more organic make-up products, but have had trouble finding good, reliable products. This, however, is near perfect! It is smooth when applying and smells really nice. It lasts a comparable time to normal chapsticks-fairly the same in this aspect. The price is good as well for organic!
Sarah Z.
Milwaukee , WI
I feel like for the price, this stuff is highly overrated. It has a very strong scent that was slightly unpleasant, and didn't do anything different for my lips than normal, cheaper Carmex or Chapstick. I will stick with those brands over this one.
Molly G.
Owings mills , MD
This is my favorite one! I love the vanilla flavor the best. It's a little hard to find sometimes but it's so good. Smells great and feels great on the lips too. I use it before I wear other lipsticks all the time.
Damaris A.
Henderson, NV
I'm all for practical packaging and having a board of spherical EOS balms rolling around in my purse was getting a little annoying. So I figured I'd give EOS a shot again and much to my dismay, the hype did not live up.
I felt greasy and as though my lips began peeling even more! I won't be purchasing again despite the product smelling lovely!
Katie T.
Love this scent! The biggest plus is the packaging. I've never been a huge fan of the egg shaped Eos lip
Balm but loved the product inside so when they came out with a stick version I knew I would fall in love!
Kelly K.
Pleasanton, CA
Good chapstick. Love the scent, vanilla is my favorite and love how it makes my lips feel soft. I use it before I put on lipstick and find that my lipstick goes on much smoothr with this lip balm than others. Others will make the lipstick patchy, or clump up. I also just use it on its own around the house because I hate when my lips feel dry.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?