BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Heaven D.
Buford, GA
This lip balm is so smooth. It has a sheen formula that gives your lips the moisture that it desires. This balm will last you through out the day. I love it. I bought it at Walmart. It's nice for the price. This is one of my go to lip balms. I would buy this product over and over again.
Samantha M.
Newport News, VA
I had such high expectations for this but was quite let down. The packaging is a nice change from the egg shape of the normal EOS lip balm. The smell is what gets me though, it doesn't smell like vanilla to me, it just doesn't smell too good. I also found that the product wore off quite quickly and I had to reapply too often.
Nour A.
Dearborn, MI
This stuff is great! My far my favorite, so glad they made it into a stick form. I bought it at target of course and I would buy it again. It smells great too which is also a plus. It's definitely going to keep your lips moisturized.
Lindsey O.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love anything scented vanilla! This chapstick made my lips nice and smooth and has a great scent to it! Very easy to apply and it applies smoothly! I always get chapped lips during the winter and this always does the trick and I would definitely recommend this product!
Connie P.
Out of all the EOS products I like this one the best. It smells really great and keeps my lips soft and moisturized. The regular packaging is nice as well as it is easier to carry while being able to get the use of EOS chapsticks.
Maryanne B.
for me this product was so so. it's a basic lip balm, it didn't really give me much moisture like some of the other brands I've tried. it feels nice when you first put it on but then it's gone in like 10 minutes so you have to keep reapplying
Christa D.
This eos Vanilla Bean Lip Balm Stick has got to be one of my favorite eos products. I prefer these one to the balm spheres. The vanilla bean scent isn't too strong & leave your lips feeling silky smooth. I will definitely buy this again & again. In my area, these are a little bit harder to find, but when I do I stock up!
Jessie M.
Temperance, MI
I have this in mint and I absolutely love it! Always leaves my lips feeling smooth and not chapped. I love mint because it makes your lips tingle and I have convinced myself that is how you know chapstick is good (it's silly I know)
Maggie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Not all ra cracked up to be. Picked this up at Sephora and was almost sickened by the taste. Doesn't last very long and the cap comes off ALL THE TIME. Stick to the eggs; stay capped and taste good. Not planning on buying it again.
Stephanie T.
One of my favorite lip balms. It smells so good and leaves my lips feeling nice and moisturized. I have the regular EOS lip balms as well but they sometimes tend to feel waxy for me, whereas this lip balm does not. I carry it in my work bag all the time and I've already been through a whole one and bought another.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?