BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Allison P.
Portsmouth, OH
I have to be honest. I love the idea of this lip balm but it's just not there for me. It smells and tastes great but it doesn't leave my lips feeling great. Burts Bees is my number one favorite chap stick and this one just doesn't compare
MaKenna E.
I absolutely love this chap stick for it's scents and adorable and simple packaging. It feels great on your lips but it definitely is not the best product if you have very dry lips. It's not very strong and is mainly for scent and visual appearance.
Samantha C.
Milwaukee, WI
At first it wasn't working out, but then I started to use it more and I find it to be very moisturizing on the lips, the flavoring is a little too much, but it works out. I just really like the packaging, it's small and take it anywhere 😉
Danni F.
Taylor, Mi
I just recently bought this! I usually get the egg ones. There is a spot in my car that holds this perfectly, that's why I changed over to this! but as always the chapstick is always super soft! this will always be my favorite chapstick!
Reyna Z.
I love the vanilla mint scent that comes in the little mint ball, like its my holy grail Chapstick, but this one is just easier to put in a clutch or your pocket and carry it around. More convenient than carrying around a little ball lol
Sara M.
Hudson, MI
It's just ok. Very underwhelming and I didn't feel like my lips stayed moisturized. I like to feel as if there is an actual barrier on my lips, protecting them when I wear a balm. This felt as if it was gone minutes after applying it. Better lip balms for cheaper in my opinion
Shelby H.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely loved this lip balm, it went on extremely smooth and lasted a little while. I go through chapstick relatively quick, but I felt like this didn't last very long at all. The packaging is quite lovely. I'll probably end up buying this again.
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Love love this. It glide on my lip so smooth that I will never forget to not apply for the day. Don't leave your lip chap or leave any crust , it work so good that you don't even know you have this lip balm on. Very recommended to friends and families!
Thayra F.
I PURCHASED THIS ON SALE, IT WAS CHEAPER THAN THE OTHER PRESENTATION, AND I WAS NOT SURE ABOUT IT BUT I LOVED IT! THE SCENT ITS DELICIOUS AND KEEPS YOUR LIPS SO MOISTURIZE. ITS PART OF MY DAILY RUTINE BEFORE PUT ON LIPSTICKS FOR SURE!
Destiny H.
Taylorville, IL
I am in love with this. I like the eos balms but do not like the sphere packaging. This is more convenient, has a great flavor and moisturizers well. I found mine at Kohls and have yet to see these at the local drug stores but hopefully they get it soon because I need more!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?