Alexandra R.
Hazleton, PA
I Am truly in love with this chapstick!!! It hoestly does wonders for my lips. After applying then my very dry lips feel a great touch of moisture and care. Even on my worst days of chapped and cracked lips due to the cold and weather change this stick always comes through for me one hundred precent!
Karen H.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love the EOS lip balm. There are a few flavors that aren't as good as others, but the vanilla bean and mint are my favorites. They leave your lips feeling smooth for a long time. They are conveniently packed and easily found in the bottom of your purse.
Veronica V.
N Chelmsford, MA
Love that they came out with a stick form of the EOS balms. Wish they had more scents but this one is great and I almost like it better than the egg ones. It just feels creamier to me. I picked mine up online at Ulta.com
Abigail K.
OMG I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I love EOS to begin with, but the sticks are so amazing. The lipstick-like shape it great, and I just love the vanilla bean "flavor"! It makes my lips so soft and protects them. I would most certainly recommend this product. My only complaint would be its a little pricey for a lip balm, but the cute packaging makes up for it!!
Geri Liz L.
I got this one for my boys & they actually like it because it can fit in their pocket not like the ball. More convenient for boys. The flavor was soft and nice. The hydration is not bad I feel that it can be more hydrating.
Kayla I.
Peoria, AZ
This is a good product. Not the best i have used by any means, but just fine. The flavor is good, very vanilla and sweet. What i didn't like about it was that it didn't last on my lips and i was having to reapply way more than with other products. It is very affordable though, so that makes up for it.
Amy V.
Ridgeland, MS
I really like EOS because they are all natural and have a cool design, however, I must admit that I dont feel like their products really moisture my lips. I got their lip balm stick and it looks like my lips are getting more dry than they usually are
Petronella J.
Cincinnati, OH
I'm only giving this two stars because of the taste/scent. It doesn't do anything at all!! It won't heal cracked or ripped skin or anything. It barely even contains the moisture in your lips. Was very disappointed in this chapstick that I got in a pack of two. Gave the other away and threw mine out.
Jenny M.
Muncie, IN
I love using the eos lip sphere, but after a while they are difficult to use because of the shape of the product. I love these vanilla sticks because they are much easier to use and I don't feel like I'm wasting product.
evelyn m.
Valley Center, CA
amazed with this product, has an awesome scent, affordable, i use it all the time can't live without it first time using it and still loving it, good value not to pricey, easy to apply veru soft and gentle i highly recommend it worth the money its amazing
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?