BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Michelle G.
Bradenton, FL
Love this balm. I love the stickas is easier for me told & takes up less room in my purse. I love the vanilla scent too. It's not overpowering. The balm leaves my lips feeling moisturized & smooth. And I love knowing that all the ingredients are organic & all natural, so my lips are safe.
Marichelle S.
Union City, NJ
This was the first eos lip balm that i used and it felt like bad wax on my lips. i also didn't care for the flavor - it smelled artificial. I've been turned off from eos since, but some of my friends swear by it. maybe it's just me and my lips.
Olivia H.
Graceville, FL
My favorite lip balm right now! I prefer this over the round, egg shaped lip balm. Mainly because it's easier to slip in my pocket. I have left the egg shaped one in my car several times, and it has melted. This one is much more convenient to carry around. And, the smell and taste are super yummy! Love the vanilla! Makes my lips super soft. :)
sami l.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Absolutely love this product. It left my lips feeling nice and smooth, but not with a sticky residue like most other lip balms. Super hydrating and long lasting.
Mekayla C.
Piketon, OH
I use the organic eos lip balm stick which i purchased from Ulta. It is definitely one of the best chapsticks i have used for long lasting moisture. It met my expectations for sure. I would give this product a 4 out of 5. Highly recommended.
Cassie B.
Similarly hydrating to the ball eos. However it does feel a bit grittier. Also after just a few uses the chap stick would not go back down into the tube anymore.
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
This product is like finding water in the desert!!! It hydrates your lips like you would not believe! I have one everywhere you can think of. It is so easy to apply. If you're looking for just the right lip moisturizer and not sure what to get this is it!
Allison S.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
The softest, easiest to apply. Last through eating and drinking, makes my lips feel like butter. I managed to use a whole tube without losing it. Smells amazing.
Nawel D.
Greendale, WI
This is my favorite scent in the EOS collection, it reminds me of vanilla cupcakes. A lot of my friends use this product a lot, including my mom. I do recommend it to anyone that is interested in this product. It really moisturizes my lips, and keeps them soft the whole day.
Carly S.
Eastlake, OH
Perfect lip balm. The vanilla is not over powering. The stick shaped container fits great in my wallet compared to the egg shaped balm. Love the organic ingredients.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?