BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Patty I.
Athens, GA
Love this product! The fact that its organic makes me feel confident in what I'm putting on my lips, and it leaves my lips soft and with a nice scent. The price is a little steep, but I would pay for it again and again. Definitely recommend this product to whoever wants soft, hydrated lips.
Anjanette H.
Suffolk, VA
Love this one. It's my favorite scent and I like that this one comes in the normal tube. The sphere is cute and different but to carry around in my uniform at work this one is a lot more convenient than carrying around a tiny ball in my pocket.
Connie R.
Wilmington, MA
Not a fan of the flavor. But it at Kohl's where I had a discount code so got it pretty cheap. I does make you lips feel nice and if you like vanilla on your lips then this very well could be for you. I just wasn't for me flavor wise to buy again
Marichelle S.
Union City, NJ
This was the first eos lip balm that i used and it felt like bad wax on my lips. i also didn't care for the flavor - it smelled artificial. I've been turned off from eos since, but some of my friends swear by it. maybe it's just me and my lips.
Michelle G.
Bradenton, FL
Love this balm. I love the stickas is easier for me told & takes up less room in my purse. I love the vanilla scent too. It's not overpowering. The balm leaves my lips feeling moisturized & smooth. And I love knowing that all the ingredients are organic & all natural, so my lips are safe.
Olivia H.
Graceville, FL
My favorite lip balm right now! I prefer this over the round, egg shaped lip balm. Mainly because it's easier to slip in my pocket. I have left the egg shaped one in my car several times, and it has melted. This one is much more convenient to carry around. And, the smell and taste are super yummy! Love the vanilla! Makes my lips super soft. :)
Jessica R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I don't know why everyone is so obsessed with EOS. I used to use the eggs and they don't work. I recently saw this new stick and decided to try it out. Bad idea! This just makes my lips more chapped. There are a ton of better chapsticks out there.
Cassie B.
Similarly hydrating to the ball eos. However it does feel a bit grittier. Also after just a few uses the chap stick would not go back down into the tube anymore.
Mekayla C.
Piketon, OH
I use the organic eos lip balm stick which i purchased from Ulta. It is definitely one of the best chapsticks i have used for long lasting moisture. It met my expectations for sure. I would give this product a 4 out of 5. Highly recommended.
Allison S.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
The softest, easiest to apply. Last through eating and drinking, makes my lips feel like butter. I managed to use a whole tube without losing it. Smells amazing.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?