BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #54 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Katherine A.
Fairview, NJ
These are amazing!!!!!! I got it as a gift and I love it. It makes my lips super soft. When my lips get super chapped, I use this and get instant relief. The lipstick functionality of it makes it easy to carry and use. It's such a cute design too! I would recommend everything to buy this. You will not regret it!
nandita c.
Walnut Creek, CA
Smells amazing but quite frankly EOS did ruin my lips. I used if for the past 4 years every morning and night but one night I didn't apply it. The next morning my lips were chapped and stiff and no lip balm could fix it. I would highly recommend butts bees because they use bees wax and I absolutely love that!
Ashley G.
Sheboygan, WI
Eos offers a wonderful variety of flavors and scents in their products, but nothing beats the quality of them. I use an eos moisturizer on my lips everyday, multiple times a day, and don't know what I would do without it. I LOVE that this product is organic and smells like heaven, I will definitely repurchase.
Jordan B.
Bladenboro, NC
Not very moisturizing. Very greasy. Smells bad. Although it has nice packaging and lots of product I don't really care for it. It's a bit pricy for something that doesn't really work that well. I won't be buying again:(
alyssa r.
Chesapeake, VA
Anything vanilla first of all is a winner in my book. bought this from walmart and wasn't disappointed. it didn't last as long as I had hoped but wasn't too upset about that because I got to just put more on. I would definitely recommend this to other people
Sierra B.
Forked River, NJ
Absolutely love this! I apply before I go to bed and wake up with super soft lips, I apply daily as well. Overall this is my favorite chapstick because it is so moisturizing and smells amazing!! What more could you want?
Jessica H.
Gastonia, NC
I use this about everyday when I wake up and go to bed and every morning my lips are so soft and not dry it's probably a must get. If you have dry lips or just want them soft use this!! eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Melissa N.
Oak Park, IL
Nice minimal scent for those who don't like their chapstick to have an overwhelming smell/taste. The packaging is nice, clean and organic. However, it does not moisturize my lips as much as I would like it to, so I probably won't buy in the future.
Zoe O.
I believe this product was really moisturizing and helped my lips not be cracked and dry all day. The only down side to this product was it felt very stiff when I put it on unlike some other products I have used which have felt creamy. I really liked the packaging to this product.
Alison K.
Fairchance, PA
I love that it comes in the form of a tube now instead of an egg! The vanilla bean scent is wonderful, and so is the sweet mint. It's much easier to apply than the egg shape. The packaging is very nice and sturdy. I'll definitely buy it again. I hope they make it in more scents like the coconut milk one,
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?