BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Sara M.
Hudson, MI
It's just ok. Very underwhelming and I didn't feel like my lips stayed moisturized. I like to feel as if there is an actual barrier on my lips, protecting them when I wear a balm. This felt as if it was gone minutes after applying it. Better lip balms for cheaper in my opinion
Heaven D.
Buford, GA
This lip balm is so smooth. It has a sheen formula that gives your lips the moisture that it desires. This balm will last you through out the day. I love it. I bought it at Walmart. It's nice for the price. This is one of my go to lip balms. I would buy this product over and over again.
Thayra F.
I PURCHASED THIS ON SALE, IT WAS CHEAPER THAN THE OTHER PRESENTATION, AND I WAS NOT SURE ABOUT IT BUT I LOVED IT! THE SCENT ITS DELICIOUS AND KEEPS YOUR LIPS SO MOISTURIZE. ITS PART OF MY DAILY RUTINE BEFORE PUT ON LIPSTICKS FOR SURE!
Destiny H.
Taylorville, IL
I am in love with this. I like the eos balms but do not like the sphere packaging. This is more convenient, has a great flavor and moisturizers well. I found mine at Kohls and have yet to see these at the local drug stores but hopefully they get it soon because I need more!
Pajhoua X.
Fresno, CA
Love love this. It glide on my lip so smooth that I will never forget to not apply for the day. Don't leave your lip chap or leave any crust , it work so good that you don't even know you have this lip balm on. Very recommended to friends and families!
Samantha M.
Newport News, VA
I had such high expectations for this but was quite let down. The packaging is a nice change from the egg shape of the normal EOS lip balm. The smell is what gets me though, it doesn't smell like vanilla to me, it just doesn't smell too good. I also found that the product wore off quite quickly and I had to reapply too often.
Christa D.
This eos Vanilla Bean Lip Balm Stick has got to be one of my favorite eos products. I prefer these one to the balm spheres. The vanilla bean scent isn't too strong & leave your lips feeling silky smooth. I will definitely buy this again & again. In my area, these are a little bit harder to find, but when I do I stock up!
Lindsey O.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love anything scented vanilla! This chapstick made my lips nice and smooth and has a great scent to it! Very easy to apply and it applies smoothly! I always get chapped lips during the winter and this always does the trick and I would definitely recommend this product!
Maggie B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Not all ra cracked up to be. Picked this up at Sephora and was almost sickened by the taste. Doesn't last very long and the cap comes off ALL THE TIME. Stick to the eggs; stay capped and taste good. Not planning on buying it again.
Maryanne B.
for me this product was so so. it's a basic lip balm, it didn't really give me much moisture like some of the other brands I've tried. it feels nice when you first put it on but then it's gone in like 10 minutes so you have to keep reapplying
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?