Maryanne B.
for me this product was so so. it's a basic lip balm, it didn't really give me much moisture like some of the other brands I've tried. it feels nice when you first put it on but then it's gone in like 10 minutes so you have to keep reapplying
Lindsey O.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I love anything scented vanilla! This chapstick made my lips nice and smooth and has a great scent to it! Very easy to apply and it applies smoothly! I always get chapped lips during the winter and this always does the trick and I would definitely recommend this product!
kelly m.
Sparta, NJ
I love the eos lip sphere but decided to try the sticks since they are easier to apply. Vanilla is my favorite flavor.
Ordered from Amazon, and tried as soon as it arrived. The flavor isn't to harsh, or extreme vanilla but still "nice'. The moisture lasts, and I would recommend to my friends. I have since purchased other flavors of the sticks and carry them wherever I go!
Taylor A.
Saint John, IN
First off I can't begin to explain how heavenly this product smells! Left my lips feeling soft, smooth, and buttery.Must be aware that it will warm up and get almost greasy if its in your pocket too long. You need to also apply more than normal because it soaks into your lips really fast. If you don't mind that and are cautious of where you are storing it then I suggest you get this lip balm! Super nice payoff and its perfect for when your not doing your makeup and want to keep your lips super hydrated and soft.
Brooklyn L.
Ottumwa, IA
I don't know what all the hype is about this. I buy chapstick to make my lips softer, not to dry them out and have to re-apply chapstick constantly. This is the 1st and last time i'll buy this product. Wouldn't recommend. My staple is still burts bees cocunut and pear.
Stephanie T.
One of my favorite lip balms. It smells so good and leaves my lips feeling nice and moisturized. I have the regular EOS lip balms as well but they sometimes tend to feel waxy for me, whereas this lip balm does not. I carry it in my work bag all the time and I've already been through a whole one and bought another.
Ashley M.
All time favorite lip moisturizer. Feels thick and rich on the lips, but never too heavy. I keep it in the pocket of my scrubs at work and apply throughout the day to combat dry lips from filtered hospital air. I stash these everywhere from my car to my nightstand!
Ashley M.
Although this lip balm is not in an awesome egg shape, don't pass over trying it out. Personally I find this to have an even more moisurizing formula than their egg shaped lip balms. Also this is hands down my favorite scent out of all their collections. Would've gotten 5 stars if the moisturization lasted longer
Caitlin M.
Tuscaloosa, AL
5 stars because this is my go-to lip balm! I like to keep my chapstick inside my wristlet and this new tube makes that possible! The lip balm smells wonderful and leaves my lips silky-soft. It isn't thick and sticky and lasts for hours. I would recommend this product.
Morgan H.
San Antonio, TX
This product is okay if you have naturally moisturized lips but if you have any sort of chapping then forget it. It's cheap and easy to find but not the best product out there. I got mine at Duane Reade and probably wouldn't buy again.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?