BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Lindsey C.
Apex, NC
I love these eos lip balm sticks, especially the vanilla flavor. The texture of these balms is fantastic -- very smooth, not sticky or gloppy. I like the packaging of these tubes, small and simple without branding all over them. I've bought a ton of high end lip balms, and I think the eos balm is awesome for the price. I am forever losing or misplacing my lip balm sticks, so I can buy a bunch of these to keep around. Love them!
Madison C.
I wanted to love this product, and I do enjoy the packaging and the scent but I find my lips feeling dry after this product has absorbed. I do not think this product is very hydrating and I honestly think my lips are more dry than they were before I started using this product
Haley G.
Northport, AL
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
EOS has made a fabulous improvement in their lip balm by now offering it in the stick form also. I have been a fan of EOS lip balms since I first tried the product, but the sphere form always smears past my lip line when I apply it. The stick form does not smear past the lip line because it is like a lipstick & follows the lip line. Now I can enjoy the softness EOS delivers to my lips under my lipsticks without the smearing. I love it so much I'm buying my children each a tube of their own for the approaching winter to ward off dry, chapped lips. The tube size is also much better for fitting in a jeans pocket than the sphere.
Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
I like this so much better then the egg. It isn't waxy, has a creamy feel. It does a good job but needs to be re-applied often. It's not greasy at all. The tube makes this much easier to use and very clean. I love the mild vanilla fragrance. I wish it wasn't so hard to find.
Brooke B.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great product, i love the way it feels on my lips! Its super hydrating with a great vanilla scent, its super easy to just show in your bag for everyday use.
Vita O.
Delaware Water Gap, PA
I have one in my car, in my purse, on my nightstand, in my medicine cabinet, at my mother's house. Even at my best friend's house. I cannot, I simply cannot live without this!! My lips are perfect thanks to EOS and I love that it is organic. I think people around me are starting to buy this for themselves!
Taylor U.
This is literally just a stick of vanilla lip balm that is overpriced, and not moisturizing. Only offers a slight shine to lips and taste. Definetly not worth the price and did not meet my expectations. Would not buy again and I do not recommend this product.
Rachel K.
New Braunfels, TX
I love the new EOS Organic Lip Balm stick! I have used the other styles before but the size and yellow is such a good value! I love vanilla and goes on smooth! It lasts a long time so i don't have to keep purchasing. Will buy again for sure! Love EOS products!
Brenda C.
Emporia, KS
The EOS lip balm stick makes your lips soft. I lick my lips a lot so I need moisuture. The packaging is nice and no other label to mess with. I purchased mine at walgreens on sale and am pleased. I usually use burts bees this is cheaper and does just as good.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
I absolutely love this chapstick! I am a vanilla fan and this does it for me. The smell is wonderful. Even though you probably shouldn't taste it, it tastes great and sweet. The chapstick is long lasting and you get two in a package for a low price. A must buy.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?