BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #58 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Kassie R.
I'm not a fan of the original spherical shaped lip balm, so when they came out with the same velvety consistency but in tube form, I fell in love with them! The vanilla bean flavor is nice and light, plus the wear lasts longer than the original one.
Hailey F.
Pomona, CA
Not the best product temporarily kept my lips hydrated and after that they were very chapped. I prefer the regular formula of EOS and it did not at all meet my expectations. purchased from target and I would not repurchase it because of the results
Michaela G.
Eos is the only chapstick I buy now. I love all of their flavors and the packaging is super cute. They are super cheap and can be found at grocery stores. They are great value and really work. I definitely recommend!
Kaycee C.
Cabot, AR
This by far my favorite chapstick! It's the only tube I've actually finished. I love how much easier it is to use than the egg. I've only found it at ulta. I would totally buy again, and recommend to my friends.
Jasmeet S.
San Jose, CA
Unfortunately, EOS lip balms just have not done the trick for my dehydrated lips. However, something about the balm stick formula is slightly more hydrating to my lips. I prefer salves or thicker formulas. The Vanilla Bean scent was pleasant. Such cute packaging, I wish it worked better for me.
Samantha B.
I Ordered the stick, rather than the ball. Ordered every flavor, sweet mint is definitely my favorite. I love the tingling feeling and the smell is amazing. Definitely will be buying this again!
Beth W.
South Elgin, IL
Yes! No more awkward balls of lip balm in my pocket. Love the vanilla bean scent. Same great eos product, goes on smooth and lasts. Great value for me because I use the whole thing.
Mindy H.
This has to be my favorite chapstick of all time. I love that it's in a stick tube. I like the circle eos too, but I always find it a bit awkward to carry. I think it's a very reasonable price too. I would definitely recommend this to everybody. :)
Alex H.
Brookfield, CT
Super hydrating Lip balm that leaves my lips super soft. Especially like this one as in comparison to other eos because of the shape which makes it easy to travel with...I find the round eos really bulky and annoying! Only downside is you have to reapply quite often for constant moisture.
M Lee J.
Soldotna
After trying many different chapsticks up here in Alaska, this product has by far been the most bang for my buck. It lasts longer, the flavor is not too much or too little, it's not tacky feeling and the large lid/cover is useful, as it does not fall off in purse like other stick packing.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?