BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Amanda L.
Framingham, MA
I personally enjoy the sticks better then the eggs. The eggs are so bulky to carry on your pocket. Other than that the formula is great and super moisturizing ! Love this brand as a whole
Samantha F.
San Mateo, CA
I love the packing of this lip balm. It feels very sleek and is easy to use. However, I find that the actual application of the product is very waxy, and doesn't moisturize my lips. It just sits on the surface. I wouldn't buy again, as I like moisturizing formulas.
Katelynn A.
Spartanburg, SC
Love, love, love this product. I use the Eos egg as well but the stick is easier to carry in a wallet. This product is simple to use and for it's quality the price is reasonable. The only warning i would give is leaving it in a hot space because, even if covered, it will melt. Great product and I would buy it again.
Yael P.
Palo Alto, CA
The only chapstick I have ever *finished*. Nothing to write home about, but it did the trick, tasted good, and was in a big enough tube that I managed not to lose it for a whole year. Definitely a lot of bang for your buck--would recommend, though not enthusiastically.
Naomi A.
East Aurora, NY
I absolutely love the EOS chapstick especially the Mint one. It's very easy to apply and use. Very moisturizing. Extremely good value for the product that you're getting. It definitely over reached my expectations for this chapstick. I'll never buy another one again.
member-0fcf8
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Throughout the year my lips get very chap. This lip balms really helps my lips. It is easy to apply and has a comfortable packaging. It is amazing and really helps me.
Madison C.
I wanted to love this product, and I do enjoy the packaging and the scent but I find my lips feeling dry after this product has absorbed. I do not think this product is very hydrating and I honestly think my lips are more dry than they were before I started using this product
member-a2b37ba6a
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This product keeps my lips from being dry. I've only started using it recently but theirs many more times to come. Pretty cheap not too pricey. Definitely long lasting.
Erin H.
Barrington, IL
I really don't feel like for the price it did anything to moisturize my lips. It also felt pretty waxy and I thought the tub would be better than the round packaging because it was so bulky I didn't use those but this one didn't seem worth carrying around either.
Robin S.
Rochester, NY
Keeps lips moist, lacks chemicals other chapsticks have, and doesn't dry lips out after use. The scent smells good and does not leave a bad taste in your mouth should get in your mouth. It lasts awhile and is found at local stores. Excited to try other flavors.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?