BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Darian L.
Dover
I absolutely LOVE this eos lip balm. as part of my lip routine i like to put over my lip stick a layer of chap stick, none of the lipstick comes off and it moisturizerizes well. I am a new mom so i always keep one handy in my diaper bag! :)
Cassie B.
Similarly hydrating to the ball eos. However it does feel a bit grittier. Also after just a few uses the chap stick would not go back down into the tube anymore.
Allison S.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
The softest, easiest to apply. Last through eating and drinking, makes my lips feel like butter. I managed to use a whole tube without losing it. Smells amazing.
sami l.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Absolutely love this product. It left my lips feeling nice and smooth, but not with a sticky residue like most other lip balms. Super hydrating and long lasting.
Lyn W.
The EOS Organic Lip Balm Stick in Vanilla Bean was great and I really kept my lips soothe! You do not have to apply if that often which makes it easy to apply lipstick over it to get amazing results! I keep at least two in my purse at all times to ensure I had an ample supply on hand for those times when I had to reapply my lipstick.
Nawel D.
['Greendale', ''], WI
This is my favorite scent in the EOS collection, it reminds me of vanilla cupcakes. A lot of my friends use this product a lot, including my mom. I do recommend it to anyone that is interested in this product. It really moisturizes my lips, and keeps them soft the whole day.
Angelique C.
Bronx, NY
I love these becaue the sticks are sooo much more practical than the eggs! They have the same great formula that everyone loves so it definitely met my expectations. It super long lasting and makes your lips feel extremely soft and moisturized... even my husband noticed a difference!
Lindsay M.
Honolulu, HI
I love love love my eos Organic Vanilla chap stick. The packaging is different that the eggs, and isn't as fun.. but the product itself is just as good! Lasts a long time, and leaves my lips feeling soft and smooth. Repeat user and continuously buying more to keep in every purse I own.
Mekayla C.
Piketon, OH
I use the organic eos lip balm stick which i purchased from Ulta. It is definitely one of the best chapsticks i have used for long lasting moisture. It met my expectations for sure. I would give this product a 4 out of 5. Highly recommended.
Kristen S.
Perry, FL
This product is like finding water in the desert!!! It hydrates your lips like you would not believe! I have one everywhere you can think of. It is so easy to apply. If you're looking for just the right lip moisturizer and not sure what to get this is it!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?