BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Kaleigh G.
Winston Salem, NC
I have so many of these. One in my desk one in the car , one in my purse, the bathroom. the list could go on. Its the one lip product that I continue to re-by ( and not just because I lost it ). I've always been a fan of EOS but i enjoy the shape and scent of this one the best so far !
Alia E.
fes
I fell like it is a really great product I think it is one of my favorites it is so smooth on the lips and smells so good it is also very convenient for your pocket or purse.
Jennie V.
Meh. I did not particularly enjoy this product. The packaging definitely caught my eye, but when I applied it to my lips, I was disappointed. It didn't keep my lips moisturized that long and it felt kind of waxey. I bought this at Target, and I would not recommend it. Save your money!
Molly K.
Hudson, OH
This is one of my favorite lip balm sticks! The smell is amazing and the lip balm is very easy to apply. It is very affordable too. The only con I have is that i find myself having to put a lot on! My lips get chapped not too long after.
sammy d.
I was ecstatic to find this at my local Ulta Beauty store in a stick. It has lasted a long time and I use it for my night and morning routine (before applying lip products). There really isn't a flavor or scent (which I don't mind) and I definitely will replace again when I run out!
Deanna H.
South Plainfield, NJ
I like this lip balm a lot. It's very moisturizing. However, the cap sometimes pinches the skin on my finger when I snap the cap back on. A different design would be better.
Qwyn C.
Jacksonville, FL
I love my EOS stick. It saves a lot more space in my bag than the sphere does and I just really like how moisturized it keeps my lips. The price is a bit high for a lip balm but I think it is worth it. If you don't like vanilla then there are other scents/flavors to choose from.
Adriana P.
This product is so soft gliding and just feels comfortable on your lips! It doesn't feel greasy or too thick. Just the right consistency and really moisturizing! Love It!!
Samantha B.
Portland, OR
I was definitely not a fan of this chapstick. It was a little on the pricier end for the quality. It had a very waxey feel to it and the stick broke in half after only having it for about a week. It's only saving grace was the nice scent. I don't think that I will buy again.
Neha S.
Gainesville, FL
YES! I love all the smooth sticks! I have one in a minty flavor (I'm not sure the exact name but the tube is teal). And these keep my lips moisturized for sooo long. Love.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?