BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Shannon R.
Mooresville, NC
Super soft on lips, feels refreshed and lasts a while! Definitely good for the price, and the flavor smells delicious. I plan on purchasing more in the future, need more flavors!
Katie R.
Columbus, OH
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I loved the smell and the silky texture it glides on with. My only complaint is that I used it everyday for about 5 days and it eventually sucked all the moisture out of my lips.
Gina R.
Pompano Beach, FL
eos is one of the most amazing brands! I have been using it for over five years and still use it to this day. It may seem pricey for the size but it's sooo worth it. The tube is nice for those who don't like the sphere their regular chap stick comes in. It makes my lips so smooth and my kisses are so soft I even turned my boyfriend on this stuff!
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
This is my new favorite lip balm! I typically buy the spheres of EOS but when I saw the stick at the checkout at Ulta I snagged it! So glad I did because this is my new holy grail for my lips! I am extremely happy with the packaging. It fits perfectly in my smallest makeup bag! Thank you EOS for this new product. I will buy and buy again.
Elizabeth D.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
These smell so good and go on lips so smoothly. They are a little bit oily but are very hydrating. The scent is very good and has a sweet flavor. It's pretty cheap and creates very smooth lips. Also it's 100% natural and 95% organic which is amazing.
Dani W.
I did not like this. It smells so strongly like vanilla that I felt nauseated. I do like the packaging, but that's about it. I bought it at Walgreens and in my opinion, it was way too expensive. It doesn't nourish my lips like other brands do. I would not buy it again, nor would I recommend it.
Paige A.
Collinsville, IL
This lip balm is honestly by far the best I have tried in a while. It feels very smooth on your lips, and it's convenient because it isn't as big as the usual E.O.S. egg.
Hip Influenster 💋.
Glendale, CA
Loved this formula and it lasted forever! The fact that it's organic put my mind at ease when using it on my lips frequently. Not 100% crazy about the scent...my sniffer likes the real deal and I deteced a faint unnatural scent in this. I'd definitely recommend this balm stick to others!
Hannah G.
Caldwell, ID
I like this better in stick formula because the round ball was hard to fit into certain purses, but I'm not sure if it stays on as long as the ball formula (even though it says it's the same) does. I still would recommend it over the ball though just because it's so much more convenient.
Yulissa B.
Greeley, CO
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
It is a really great product that did keep my lips moisturized throughout the whole day which was good. Also it's had a great smell which I love to have that smell on my lips.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?