BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Kayla M.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
The EOS strawberry lip balm has a very smooth texture which glides smoothly on the lips for easy application. It literally smells like strawberry sorbet!! Absolutely love this product!!!
Melanie K.
Omaha, NE
First off, I much prefer this format of the EOS balms. It's an easier shape to handle than the odd sphere, no matter how cute it appears. The scent is very soft and pleasant. My qualm with this product (and with all of the EOS lip balms) is that I don't notice an improvement in the hydration of my lips over time.
Carly
This balm is very smooth and creamy when applied. It feels like some does sink into the lips. The only downside is I apply it multiple times a day because it does not stay moisturized.
Anna S.
Columbia, MO
Favorite lip balm I've ever owned. Period. I can't say enough great things about any of the rod products, especially this one. The vanilla flavor transports you into a bakery every time you use it and it keeps my lips smooth and hydrated for hours. It's become an obsession, but for eos it's definitely worth it.
Dawn M.
Boiling Springs, SC
I like how it makes my lips so smooth. I got it as a Christmas present from my boss. I will be buying another one when I finish the one I have. It is the best chap stick I every had.
Valerie N.
The stick is a lot better than having the round version roll around in my purse. I love that i can stick it in my pocket and not have to worry about having a giant lump in my pocket from the round chap sticks that this company also makes. The scent it amazing and it keeps my lips super soft. i often use this under my matte lip gloss to keep my lips soft and smooth
Valerie K.
Los Angeles, CA
It smelled and tasted good but the product itself didn't keep my lips moisturized throughout the day. The packaging was slim and I like this shape better than the traditional sphere!
Ele A.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
The EOS pomegranate raspberry lip balm works amazingly and is great for regular days and on the go. I use this most days and always helps my chap lips. It also leaves a great smell.
Shannon L.
The vanilla scent of these EOS sticks is lovely, true vanilla scent. They are great for light moisturizing and do stay on relatively well for a lip balm. Getting two in one package is great because I can keep one in my purse and one at home. I do use a more heavy duty lip moisturizer in the very dry winters, but this is a great light to medium moisture choice.
Jamie C.
THESE STRICKS ARE AMAZING!!! I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE BALLS BUT I LOOSE THEM SO MUCH EASIER. THEY WORK JUST LIKE ALL THE OTHER ONES AND WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND IT WAS ONLY 2 DOLLARS
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?