BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Barbra f.
Stow, OH
Love it. Very moisturizing and it lasts a long time. I highly recommend this product. I bought this product from Ulta. They have a great selection. It's a little pricey, but worth every Penney.
Ceptember E.
Austin, TX
I love Eos lip balms but I hate the bulky egg packaging which is why I love this regular tube shaped lip balm! Very moisturizing and fits easily in my pocket or purse.
Patricia N.
Smells great, glides on smoothly, and nourishes lips all day! It also absorbs quickly which is great for applying lipstick on top of it. Also has super cute packaging.
Emily G.
I've used the stick and the egg chapstick. I purchased my stick at Kohl's and my egg at Wal-Mart. I think the stick is easier because it fits in your pocket and my guy friends thought the egg one was a toy ball and threw it at the wall, breaking it. I usually have to reapply every half-hour to an hour depending how much I'm talking. The packaging is simple and I will continue to use EOS.
Emma R.
Charlotte, NC
I love this lip balm. I own more than my fair share of Chapstick-like products, and most of them have been EOS. I love the cute look of their spheres, but sometimes that shape just doesn't fit anywhere. I love the EOS formula so having it in stick form is wonderful. This flavor smells really good too. Really moisturizes your lips.
Genna G.
Charlotte, NC
This is the lip balm that I reach for when trying to prevent chapped lips. I wouldn't say that it is a healing product, but more as a moisturizer for your lips. I have the red flavor as well and I use these whenever I feel my lips getting dry. The formula is thick and lasts for a long time on the lips! I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Cassandra M.
hayward, ca
smooth to the touch, very moisturizing on the lips & long lasting. Have been using this product for awhile now and my lips feel better then ever. Especially in the cold weather.
Briseyda M.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Love love love this lotiwn! Keeps my ski. Hydrated and smelling amazing! Has become one of my favorite, love using the lotion after swimming to help maintain my skin hydrated and glowing.
Rachel
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I love how smooth this lip balm feels on your lips. It's super easy to apply; I like it better than applying the egg shaped lip balm. I would absolutely recommend this lip balm to others.
Erin A.
I really like the packaging on the product, the product itself smelled and tasted great. It went on smooth however, it did not last very long. I found myself having to reapply quite a bit.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?