Yael P.
Palo Alto, CA
The only chapstick I have ever *finished*. Nothing to write home about, but it did the trick, tasted good, and was in a big enough tube that I managed not to lose it for a whole year. Definitely a lot of bang for your buck--would recommend, though not enthusiastically.
Samantha F.
San Mateo, CA
I love the packing of this lip balm. It feels very sleek and is easy to use. However, I find that the actual application of the product is very waxy, and doesn't moisturize my lips. It just sits on the surface. I wouldn't buy again, as I like moisturizing formulas.
Erin H.
Barrington, IL
I really don't feel like for the price it did anything to moisturize my lips. It also felt pretty waxy and I thought the tub would be better than the round packaging because it was so bulky I didn't use those but this one didn't seem worth carrying around either.
Jessica O.
Mequon, WI
Of all EOS products I've used, I'm most pleased by the balm in stick form (although it loses the zest of novelty). The vanilla bean scent is incredibly gentle, and the balm is long lasting. I like the texture of this for application beneath lipstick and glosses alike. A big plus for a beauty lover like me. :)
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Throughout the year my lips get very chap. This lip balms really helps my lips. It is easy to apply and has a comfortable packaging. It is amazing and really helps me.
Robin S.
Rochester, NY
Keeps lips moist, lacks chemicals other chapsticks have, and doesn't dry lips out after use. The scent smells good and does not leave a bad taste in your mouth should get in your mouth. It lasts awhile and is found at local stores. Excited to try other flavors.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This product keeps my lips from being dry. I've only started using it recently but theirs many more times to come. Pretty cheap not too pricey. Definitely long lasting.
Lindsey C.
Apex, NC
I love these eos lip balm sticks, especially the vanilla flavor. The texture of these balms is fantastic -- very smooth, not sticky or gloppy. I like the packaging of these tubes, small and simple without branding all over them. I've bought a ton of high end lip balms, and I think the eos balm is awesome for the price. I am forever losing or misplacing my lip balm sticks, so I can buy a bunch of these to keep around. Love them!
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
I purchased these at Target in the checkout lane on a whim. I am not overly impressed. The package is fun and at one time I loved the round eos lip balms. This one tends to leave your lips a little on the greasy side and does not leave my lips feeling very soft.
Madison C.
I wanted to love this product, and I do enjoy the packaging and the scent but I find my lips feeling dry after this product has absorbed. I do not think this product is very hydrating and I honestly think my lips are more dry than they were before I started using this product
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?