BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Margaret g.
El Centro, CA
I love this lippie!!! I apply it before my makeup routine and just before applying my lipstick/stain I dab any excess off and it keeps my lips extra hydrated. Especially for the matte lip stains. I also apply it before bed, it taste so good! I keep a few in the house, car and makeup bag. I even have one at work! Love this brand, and this product!
Mia R.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I really love this one it actually leaves my lips very smooth and soft and i when I put it on at night my lips in the morning are so moist and soft not all chapped and cracked
Julianna R.
Bellevue, OH
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
This is one of my favorites chapsticks. It smells amazing and your lips will be smooth. It’s long lasting! I’ve bought this chapstick multiple times and love it!
Brittany D.
Westby, WI
This has always, and will always be, my favorite EOS flavor. The vanilla has a sweet scent and taste, but it is not overpowering. I have repurchased this at least 3 times. Perfect for applying before bed and waking up with soft, kissable lips. I would recommend this product if you're looking for a simple lip balm that does just want you want it to!
Casaundera S.
Mansfield, PA
I love this chap stick. It leaves my lips soft and I don't feel like I immediately have to put more on. It also smells great. And it's so my easier to apply than the round ball version of EOS.
Rachel Y.
Surprise, AZ
This is my favorite lip balm that eos makes and the best part is that its in stick form!!! Haven't had any problems what so ever with this product and will forever continue to use this product!
Katherine G.
Hingham, MA
I honestly love these more than the class EOS lip balms. They really add moisture and make my lips feel so good. And they are smaller and easier to store and carry around
Stephanie W.
I hate the eggs. Right before I gave up on my last one (it broke free and the lip balm part rolled under the couch!), I told my friend I wish they had them in a stick. The vanilla bean is my favorite scent. I like the waxy feel of these. They don't break me out or burn. I don't know if they do a lot of moisturizing, but I like the feel anyway.
Diane E.
Lusby, MD
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Love this line! It keeps my lips super soft I. The cold months without fail. Only down fall is not enough flavors and this specific one needs a stronger fragrance to it.
Barbra f.
Stow, OH
Love it. Very moisturizing and it lasts a long time. I highly recommend this product. I bought this product from Ulta. They have a great selection. It's a little pricey, but worth every Penney.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?