Samantha B.
Portland, OR
I was definitely not a fan of this chapstick. It was a little on the pricier end for the quality. It had a very waxey feel to it and the stick broke in half after only having it for about a week. It's only saving grace was the nice scent. I don't think that I will buy again.
amy m.
I can't get enough of this product, i have 2 of these, in the peppermint flavor, and will be getting another flavor, probably the vanilla and I do wish that they come up with a few more delicious flavors. The product goes on smoothly and feels like cushiony on the lips.
Kelley F.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Goes on very smooth, non sticky, flattering shine, lovely mild scent. I use this often and adore the results, my lips are soft, smooth and I love the shine it gives off!
Amanda L.
Framingham, MA
I personally enjoy the sticks better then the eggs. The eggs are so bulky to carry on your pocket. Other than that the formula is great and super moisturizing ! Love this brand as a whole
Mia D.
Reno, NV
I loved this product it was so smooth on my lips and kept them moisturized every single day. They were extremely easy to pull out and apply and the packing was amazing. Defiantly long lasting on the lips and i loved the flavor! I would defiantly buy this product again
Rachel B.
Cincinnati, OH
this is one of my favorite lip products out there and is essential for that fall/winter time when your lips start to get chapped. great price, great feeling just all around love it. it doesn't have too distinct of a smell either which is why i stear away from other products
Yael P.
Palo Alto, CA
The only chapstick I have ever *finished*. Nothing to write home about, but it did the trick, tasted good, and was in a big enough tube that I managed not to lose it for a whole year. Definitely a lot of bang for your buck--would recommend, though not enthusiastically.
Samantha F.
San Mateo, CA
I love the packing of this lip balm. It feels very sleek and is easy to use. However, I find that the actual application of the product is very waxy, and doesn't moisturize my lips. It just sits on the surface. I wouldn't buy again, as I like moisturizing formulas.
Naomi A.
East Aurora, NY
I absolutely love the EOS chapstick especially the Mint one. It's very easy to apply and use. Very moisturizing. Extremely good value for the product that you're getting. It definitely over reached my expectations for this chapstick. I'll never buy another one again.
Katelynn A.
Spartanburg, SC
Love, love, love this product. I use the Eos egg as well but the stick is easier to carry in a wallet. This product is simple to use and for it's quality the price is reasonable. The only warning i would give is leaving it in a hot space because, even if covered, it will melt. Great product and I would buy it again.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?