BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Grace
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Great product! Keeps my lips soft and not chapped throughout the day. Not pricey at all! Very easy to apply and throw into my bag for reapplication throughout the day. Yes I would recommend to others!
Grace S.
Very good moisturizing balm and also smells great! The packaging of this is also nice as it is not as bulky as the other eos packaging. I use this every night before bed and wake up with hydrated lips.
Danielle G.
Port Chester, NY
I have to be honest, the EOS balm spheres are not my favorite. Although they are fun, I felt that they didn't keep my lips moisturized for long, instead I would just lick my lips. However, the Lip Balm Stick, for some reason, is the opposite case. I feel that it moistens my lips for quite a bit and I am very satisfied. I've bought this product again and again and particularly LOVE the smell. My whole family is hooked.
Joy B.
This chapstick goes on extremely smooth and moisturizes well. It didn't seem to last long and I had to continuously reapply in order to maintain the moisturized look but otherwise, a great chapstick!
Michelle M.
Looneyville, WV
Eos Organic Lip Balm Stick, Vanilla Bean is a nice lip balm when you have mild lip irritation. It glides on smoothly and has a nice mild scent. It lasts a long time, as long as you aren't drinking or wiping your mouth frequently. The Lip Balm Stick is convenient for carrying in my purse or my pocket and the shape makes it easy to find when I need it!
Hailey R.
The smell isn't that great but the moisturizing properties are. The packaging is convenient, as well as I can pick one of these up anywhere. However when I repurchase I will get a different flavor.
Jessica P.
Pendleton, OR
I loooove EOS Lip Balm Stick! I use them so much. Every night b4 bed, every am when I wake up, while I am doing my make up (so my lips will be nice & soft for my liquid lip sticks). I will even use a little b4 my liquid lip stick, it helps 2 keep your lips from getting 2 dry. The vanilla "flavor" is AMAZING, I just wanna bite it lol bc it smells SO good.
Brianna M.
I love this product but I can't only use this chapstick. I find it extremely soft and I love the stick form of it rather than the normal ball type. I find it more transportable and easier to find.
Mary B.
Durham, NC
This product caught my eye because of its unique bottle (compared to their sphere bottles). I originally liked the product because of its smoothness and vanilla-like smell. After a few uses I began to notice that it didn't do a great job at keeping my lips un-chapped. This product also began to make the rims of my mouth red. I'm not sure if this was related to an allergic reaction because I have heard this has happened to people in the past. I wouldn't recommend because of the outcomes in has shown on many people.
Jessica D.
I love this eos chapstick. It's so soft and creamy and really hydrates your lips. Love the vanilla smelling one. In yellow. Soothe and moisturizers perfectly. Love this product.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?