BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
katie n.
I love this product. I apply it every night when before I sleep and every morning while i am doing my makeup. I've bought this product multiple times. I love the strawberry and raspberry ones. Since I started using it, my lips have not been chapped or dry at all. 7/10 for drugstore I recommend. eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Natasha S.
Schenectady, NY
I have used many eos lip balms. I used to use them frequently and this one along with the vanilla mint eos was my favorite. I love vanilla, and this lip balm tastes and smells like vanilla. The taste is fantastic like most eos lip balms and I do keep a few lying around just for that reason. But, my staple lip balms are the Burt's Bees lip balms. They might not smell or taste as good as an eos but they definitely work wonders for my lips.
Gaby K.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Can't describe any other words than AMAZING! Love this brand and this product!! Moisturizers significantly great! If I could I would buy tons of boxes filled with these! And the scent is so fresh and nice
Charlie V.
I absolutely LOVE this product!!!! It is so stunning and it just moisturizes your lips to give it a very soft and moist look. This retails for about 5 dollars and I definitely think it is worth trying out.
kelty g.
amazing! hydrating and really soothes your lips! it lasts for about 3 hours without eating. it is also very easy to use and great to take with you! i love EOS and would definitely buy this product again'
Jackie T.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
This stuff is my life. I hate the hype over EOS but I got this as a gift and it is definitely my go to for lip care now. I don't like the taste when it gets in my mouth but the mint is pretty refreshing
Karla G.
Roanoke
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
It smells really good, the flavor it's great. Leaves my lips moist and soft, the only down fall for me is the moist feeling doesn't last long and I have to apply it constantly.
Kayla a.
cottage Grove
I absolutely love the way this chapstick feels on my lips, and I'm thrilled that it actually helps my lips get un-chapped! I definitely recommend this product to people I know!
Rochelle L.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I like this chapstick. I don't think it's anything amazing, but I like having it on hand because it does keep my lips from chapping. It's a perfect size, and it tastes really good on the lips. The only thing is that it doesn't stay on for long which is a bummer. I bought mine at Walmart at the checkout aise, it was cheap and I think it was worth the money. I think the shape is a lot better than the circle form that EOS has normally sold their chapsticks in
Maja S.
Not the best scent that eos has but not bad. I really like the container over the usual ball/egg shape. Even though they're cute, the traditional container is more practical.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?