BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Josie W.
This product is so great! It gives you smooth shiny lips that look very healthy. I would definately recommend this if you have dry or chapped lips or if you just want fresh looking lips! I love the EOS products!
Lauren K.
Mokena, IL
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
Flavor is great, extremely moisturizing. I have been using this product for a few months. It lasts long underneath liquid lipsticks that can sometimes be extremely drying. I would definitely repurchase this item
Vanesa D.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
The EOS pomegranate Raspberry Lip Balm is very smooth on my lips. After I used it for a day, I noticed a huge difference on the texture of my lips. They felt really soft and moisturized like good lips should.
Susan N.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! This product does amazing stuff for my lips and smells so good! This is my go to Chapstick and I always buy before I put on lipgloss and any type of lipstick. Keeps my lipstick on so smooth
sarah s.
Northampton
EOS has always been a favorite and it's even better in stick form. i feel that it's more convenient and sometimes i feel like the quality is better when it is in the stick form. always throw these in gifts when i have to buy for someone
Ayla W.
super smooth on yours lips and lasts for hours! i've had this for a long time and i have recommended it to my friends and they all like it. it's super affordable, and i would definitely buy it again. great.
Michelle W.
Bensalem, PA
I decided to try the EOS Organic Lip Balm Stick in Vanilla Bean because I like trying new lip products. I'm always hoping I can find a new product to rival my Chapstick, but unfortunately, I haven't found one yet. This product is pretty good, it tastes and smells nice, and goes on smooth, but doesn't keep your lips hydrated very long. It's an ok product, but wasn't my favorite.
Charlie V.
I absolutely LOVE this product!!!! It is so stunning and it just moisturizes your lips to give it a very soft and moist look. This retails for about 5 dollars and I definitely think it is worth trying out.
Natasha S.
Schenectady, NY
I have used many eos lip balms. I used to use them frequently and this one along with the vanilla mint eos was my favorite. I love vanilla, and this lip balm tastes and smells like vanilla. The taste is fantastic like most eos lip balms and I do keep a few lying around just for that reason. But, my staple lip balms are the Burt's Bees lip balms. They might not smell or taste as good as an eos but they definitely work wonders for my lips.
katie n.
I love this product. I apply it every night when before I sleep and every morning while i am doing my makeup. I've bought this product multiple times. I love the strawberry and raspberry ones. Since I started using it, my lips have not been chapped or dry at all. 7/10 for drugstore I recommend. eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?