BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #54 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Monica M.
Hollister, CA
I've tried the round eos chapsticks so I thought I would check this one out so I could fit it in my pocket better (plus I LOVE vanilla).
It was okay...nothing super crazy. Didn't seem to stay on for long and texture was kind of waxy. Almost seemed to make my lips feel more chapped
MaKenna E.
I absolutely love this chap stick for it's scents and adorable and simple packaging. It feels great on your lips but it definitely is not the best product if you have very dry lips. It's not very strong and is mainly for scent and visual appearance.
Danni F.
Taylor, Mi
I just recently bought this! I usually get the egg ones. There is a spot in my car that holds this perfectly, that's why I changed over to this! but as always the chapstick is always super soft! this will always be my favorite chapstick!
Allison P.
Portsmouth , OH
I have to be honest. I love the idea of this lip balm but it's just not there for me. It smells and tastes great but it doesn't leave my lips feeling great. Burts Bees is my number one favorite chap stick and this one just doesn't compare
Jamee S.
Bensalem, PA
These chapsticks smell sooo good! They also keep my lips nice and smooth and chap-free. I purchased a two pack from Five Below for $5. Not a bad price! The sticks are cute ..nice packaging. I would recommend this to others and repurchase.
Tara M.
West Kingston, RI
I have been using my eos Organic Lip Balm stick for several weeks now and love the way it makes my lips feel. It leaves them feeling hydrated but not heavy or waxy feeling. The scent is not over powering and I really enjoy the packaging. I find it more hygienic and easier to use all the product in this particular packaging opposed to the egg shape. I would highly recommend this product.
Courtney W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Love this product!! So easy for me to throw in my backpack for class, purse for a night out, or gym bag! Makes my lips feel so smooth and soft without drying them out. I love to throw it on over a matte lipstick to give it a more natural look! I would 100% recommend this product to anyone looking for an affordable, easy go-to Chapstick!
Samantha M.
Newport News, VA
I had such high expectations for this but was quite let down. The packaging is a nice change from the egg shape of the normal EOS lip balm. The smell is what gets me though, it doesn't smell like vanilla to me, it just doesn't smell too good. I also found that the product wore off quite quickly and I had to reapply too often.
Klansey K.
Woodstock, IL
I loved the original eos lip balm, however I must say it being in a tube makes it so much better! I keep on win my purse, bathroom, and vanity at all times! It has single handedly saved my lips from the frigid Chicago winter weather!
Destiny H.
Taylorville, IL
I am in love with this. I like the eos balms but do not like the sphere packaging. This is more convenient, has a great flavor and moisturizers well. I found mine at Kohls and have yet to see these at the local drug stores but hopefully they get it soon because I need more!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?