BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Makayla J.
I'm am frequently using this one it's so good . I have big lips so if they are chapped I have to always bring chapstick on and I can never leave the house without this.
Rachel W.
Cedarville, OH
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Love this flavor and it keeps my lips moisturized! It's sweet but not too strong, and it feels great. Sometimes can feel a little slippery, but it does melt into the lips. I would recommend!
Carly@Productreveiwer
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This strawberry eao is great chapstick it really helps my lips. Yes very easy to apply and use. Yes it definitely meet my expectations. Yes good value and not pricy at ally yes I would definitely recommend to others to try.
trinity m.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
made my lips so soft and smooth. The smells is amazing. The packaging is super easy to just throw in your purse. It lasted a while and i out it on a million times a day. It's something i would buy again and recommend.
Joanna Y.
San Francisco, CA
Great product because the packaging is so much nicer and also the product itself has a much softer formula that the round ones. Smells great and definitely recommend!
Mandie R.
Burlington, WI
I like it better than the egg shape. The only thing I'm not a fan of is that it gets really soft after a while and tends to make a big mess when trying to apply it.
Nicole B.
Eos chapstick works so well. I get chapped lips after a while so it really makes my lips soft and smooth. the stick holds a lot of product in it too, I've been using eos for about a year now and don't wanna make a switch!
Alannis E.
I love this product. It is totally moisturizing to the lips. And it smells very good.
The Vanilla in the lip balm is so great, really is one of my favorites chapstick
Shelby M.
This is a great product! I love the color and how well it looks on me! The price is fair for what you get. I would recommend to all my friends and family. Is super easy to put on and very smooth and stays on for a while.
Libby B.
Amazing! This was one of the most moisturizing lip balms I've ever had and the best part is, when my lips are chapped , IT DOESNT BURN!!! I love the sleek design of the container. I have and will continue to purchase it.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?