BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Natasha S.
Schenectady, NY
I have used many eos lip balms. I used to use them frequently and this one along with the vanilla mint eos was my favorite. I love vanilla, and this lip balm tastes and smells like vanilla. The taste is fantastic like most eos lip balms and I do keep a few lying around just for that reason. But, my staple lip balms are the Burt's Bees lip balms. They might not smell or taste as good as an eos but they definitely work wonders for my lips.
katie n.
I love this product. I apply it every night when before I sleep and every morning while i am doing my makeup. I've bought this product multiple times. I love the strawberry and raspberry ones. Since I started using it, my lips have not been chapped or dry at all. 7/10 for drugstore I recommend. eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Michelle W.
Bensalem, PA
I decided to try the EOS Organic Lip Balm Stick in Vanilla Bean because I like trying new lip products. I'm always hoping I can find a new product to rival my Chapstick, but unfortunately, I haven't found one yet. This product is pretty good, it tastes and smells nice, and goes on smooth, but doesn't keep your lips hydrated very long. It's an ok product, but wasn't my favorite.
Kayla a.
cottage Grove
I absolutely love the way this chapstick feels on my lips, and I'm thrilled that it actually helps my lips get un-chapped! I definitely recommend this product to people I know!
Karla G.
Roanoke
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
It smells really good, the flavor it's great. Leaves my lips moist and soft, the only down fall for me is the moist feeling doesn't last long and I have to apply it constantly.
Jackie T.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
This stuff is my life. I hate the hype over EOS but I got this as a gift and it is definitely my go to for lip care now. I don't like the taste when it gets in my mouth but the mint is pretty refreshing
kelty g.
amazing! hydrating and really soothes your lips! it lasts for about 3 hours without eating. it is also very easy to use and great to take with you! i love EOS and would definitely buy this product again'
Grace S.
Very good moisturizing balm and also smells great! The packaging of this is also nice as it is not as bulky as the other eos packaging. I use this every night before bed and wake up with hydrated lips.
Maja S.
Not the best scent that eos has but not bad. I really like the container over the usual ball/egg shape. Even though they're cute, the traditional container is more practical.
Grace
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Great product! Keeps my lips soft and not chapped throughout the day. Not pricey at all! Very easy to apply and throw into my bag for reapplication throughout the day. Yes I would recommend to others!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?