Saneela R.
Kew Gardens, NY
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love EOS lip balms and I was so glad to see them packaged in sticks. I do love the rounds, however sometimes they can be difficult to fit in smaller bag/pockets. Also, for ~4$ you get two sticks. I love the way the strawberry sorbet smells and it has a lovely feel on the lips. I always carry it with me and it has definitely helped me with my winter chapped lips. It also applies nicely under matte lipsticks so that your lipstick doesn't become glossy or too "slippery" on the lips, like other products such as Vaseline might make it. Overall, a great product. I love it and can't wait to try other flavors.
sarah s.
EOS has always been a favorite and it's even better in stick form. i feel that it's more convenient and sometimes i feel like the quality is better when it is in the stick form. always throw these in gifts when i have to buy for someone
Ayla W.
super smooth on yours lips and lasts for hours! i've had this for a long time and i have recommended it to my friends and they all like it. it's super affordable, and i would definitely buy it again. great.
Gaby K.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Can't describe any other words than AMAZING! Love this brand and this product!! Moisturizers significantly great! If I could I would buy tons of boxes filled with these! And the scent is so fresh and nice
Charlie V.
I absolutely LOVE this product!!!! It is so stunning and it just moisturizes your lips to give it a very soft and moist look. This retails for about 5 dollars and I definitely think it is worth trying out.
Natasha S.
Schenectady, NY
I have used many eos lip balms. I used to use them frequently and this one along with the vanilla mint eos was my favorite. I love vanilla, and this lip balm tastes and smells like vanilla. The taste is fantastic like most eos lip balms and I do keep a few lying around just for that reason. But, my staple lip balms are the Burt's Bees lip balms. They might not smell or taste as good as an eos but they definitely work wonders for my lips.
katie n.
I love this product. I apply it every night when before I sleep and every morning while i am doing my makeup. I've bought this product multiple times. I love the strawberry and raspberry ones. Since I started using it, my lips have not been chapped or dry at all. 7/10 for drugstore I recommend. eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Michelle W.
Bensalem, PA
I decided to try the EOS Organic Lip Balm Stick in Vanilla Bean because I like trying new lip products. I'm always hoping I can find a new product to rival my Chapstick, but unfortunately, I haven't found one yet. This product is pretty good, it tastes and smells nice, and goes on smooth, but doesn't keep your lips hydrated very long. It's an ok product, but wasn't my favorite.
Kayla a.
cottage Grove
I absolutely love the way this chapstick feels on my lips, and I'm thrilled that it actually helps my lips get un-chapped! I definitely recommend this product to people I know!
kelty g.
amazing! hydrating and really soothes your lips! it lasts for about 3 hours without eating. it is also very easy to use and great to take with you! i love EOS and would definitely buy this product again'
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?