BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Shelby M.
This is a great product! I love the color and how well it looks on me! The price is fair for what you get. I would recommend to all my friends and family. Is super easy to put on and very smooth and stays on for a while.
Mandie R.
Burlington, WI
I like it better than the egg shape. The only thing I'm not a fan of is that it gets really soft after a while and tends to make a big mess when trying to apply it.
Nicole B.
Eos chapstick works so well. I get chapped lips after a while so it really makes my lips soft and smooth. the stick holds a lot of product in it too, I've been using eos for about a year now and don't wanna make a switch!
Libby B.
Amazing! This was one of the most moisturizing lip balms I've ever had and the best part is, when my lips are chapped , IT DOESNT BURN!!! I love the sleek design of the container. I have and will continue to purchase it.
Elly B.
I use these everyday and they soften ur lips I personally think better that the EOS balls.i have like 6 of these in every bag I have and like 2 in my room and one in my car and I love them
Sydney A.
Indianapolis, IN
This lip balm is absolutely amazing. It's very hydrating and nourishing. The shine level is amazing, but it's not too much. My lips take in the product very well and I 10 out of 10 recommend this.
Hannah B.
I love this product and that it's a different shape from the classic round EOS. It's much more practical if you need to skip it in your pocket when you're on the go.
Jennie R.
Duncanville, TX
smells amazing for one, it worked very quickly, put it on and my lips felt smoother within 10 minutes. it's affordable and just an all around great product to use.
Casey W.
Virginia Beach
I bought this chapstick because I generally love eos products. This did not disappoint! I love that it is in a tube rather than the egg. It's easier to use that way.
Hannah J.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
It glides right on feels so good...... I got it from target at a really good price.. it was Better than any other lip balm I have used the packaging is nice and easy to carry and I would recommend and I will buy again
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?