BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
member-2a64e01f8
I keep this lip balm with me at all times! It feels so good and the vanilla scent smells so good. I love how smooth the application is and within a few minutes of applying this it your lips feel so much better than before I absolutely adore it
Brittany B.
Albany, NY
I like the new packaging. Its easier to carry with me and use. I would continue to buy this style over the round ones. The product was the same. Gave me the right amount moisture and comes in great flavors.
Roselyn M.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
OMG this product is the best i have used! The first time you try it on you can feel the smooth texture of it! My favorite lip balm to use anytime and anywhere ! It also has a very pleasent smell! I love this so much! I definitely recommend it!
Kiyah P.
San Diego, CA
Leaves your lips feeling very moisturized during the day. It doesn't last throughout the whole day but you only have to do a little touch up maybe once or twice during the day.
Jillian J.
it has a nice scent, don't believe the sticks have as much product as the normal. very smooth on the lips and easy to apply. plain packaging, the actual product lasts long on lips but the product itself doesn't last long. i would buy it again.
Renee D.
Brookville
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
The experience with this product was quite great, I enjoyed the smell as well as the feeling it left on my lips. This product wasn't heavy and left my lips as soft as they can be.
grace b.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
I love this product. I love the smell and the taste. I have re-purchased this product more than once. this really moisturizes your lips and makes them soooo soft. would definitely recommend to my friends and others thinking about this product.
Jessica J.
I WAS NEVER VERY HAPPY WITH THE EOS BALL CHAPSTICK BECAUSE IT WOULD GET SO GROSS & DIRTY IN MY PURSE BUT I LOVE LOVE THE STICK. I GOT 2 FOR UDER $5 AT THE DRUG STORE. ADORABLE PACKAGING, AND OF COURSE MY LIPS FEEL AMAZING! VERY SATISFIED.
Tesa S.
Racine, WI
This has become a staple in my everyday routine! As a server, I obviously have to talk a lot and my lips get dry. With this my lips feel quenched and refreshed with every application! Great scent, but not so great taste.
Victoria L.
Love this sticks! I prefer them over the circles, they give a better coverage then the balls. Super smooth and stay on the lips and keeps them hydrates for a good bit of the day!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?