Taylor N.
Sherman, TX
Love putting this on after shower and I'm morning!! I bought mine from local stores such as CVS or wall greens, definitely recommend for anyone who has non soft lips !
Kim S.
Review for: Sweet Mint, Pomegranate Raspberry, Vanilla Bean more...
I loved these products so much I used them so quickly and the scents are amazing. They lasted pretty well for me throughout the day. Also, the packaging seems wonderful not cheap at all. And I would definitely buy them again!
Aida L.
canoga park
Was such a great product !!! I always had dry lips and this makes them soft and hydrated. It has a large amount of product and it's very affordable. I use it daily and would buy a billion more.
Amy M.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
Smooth and goes on nice. I like the stick version because it's more practical then the ball. Same great chapstick as the ball but easier to carry around. Only problem is it gets old sooner then most and doesn't seem as fresh.
Maddie M.
This chapstick was a waste of my money. I picked it up because I needed a chapstick asap because my lips were so chapped this winter. I had never tried this one and wanted to give it a go. What I noticed is that it did a horrible job at moisturizing lips. It smelled very sweet also. I should have gotten the mint scent, that was my fault, I do like how simple the packaging was though. I picked mine up at my local drugstore (Wallgreens)
Lynette M.
Clarks Summit, PA
After noticing the adorable packaging in the store, I impulsively purchased the vanilla bean EOS lip balm. I loved that it was a stick as opposed to the balls I had previously seen. The first time I used it, I knew I liked it. Unlike chapstick which can get cakey and peal off throughout the day, EOS was glossy and went on smooth. The vanilla smelled wonderful and I didnt have to keep reapplying. I used it approximately three times throughout the day and noticed a substantial difference by the end of the FIRST DAY! The only thing I didnt particularly care for was the high gloss look it gave my lips, but I cant really complain - overall, very happy with this product!
safiyah j.
Durham, NC
Very moisturizing, smells amazing. Just wish it lasted longer in lips. It shouldn't cost as much but it's still worth the money. Really enjoy using for a quick moisture.
Sara J.
Kempton, PA
This lip balm stick is actually a product I use everyday. It is the perfect size for travel and compared to the round eggs, it is more compact and it doesn't require being twisted off. It is one of my favorite products.
trinity m.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
made my lips so soft and smooth. The smells is amazing. The packaging is super easy to just throw in your purse. It lasted a while and i out it on a million times a day. It's something i would buy again and recommend.
Makayla J.
I'm am frequently using this one it's so good . I have big lips so if they are chapped I have to always bring chapstick on and I can never leave the house without this.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?