BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Bailey H.
Canton, MI
I think the stick shape is much more convinient than the ball. However there doesnt seem to be much product. I love the scent. But it is not the most moisturizing chapstick for its price.
nessa c.
Mesa
I love the flavor and for the most part it keeps my lips nice and smooth. Could be improved, but overall generally happy with the product and the price. Plus it comes in a two pack!
MICHELLE C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This balm is great!  Has a very nice light scent, goes on smoothly and keeps my lips hydrated without feeling sticky.  Lasted a couple of hours without having to reapply. This is the first time I've used this product and I would buy again for sure.
Aniqa C.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This smells SOOOOO good it keeps my lips so moisturized and brings some life into it. I also love that it's in stick form only complaint is that it runs out a little too quickly :(
yessenia s.
I have always used eos and I love their different scents of lip balms. I have used different styles of eos, but this lip balm stick seemed to have made my lips flaky and chapped.
haylie p.
Super smooth, and it smells great. it's very soft on the lips!! It's a really good price and it comes with two. I have seen it in many different places such as walmart to rue 21. It definitely exceeded my expectations, and I would buy it again!
Teresa D.
Oaklyn
I do not go anywhere without this! I consider this product my best friend! Goes on so smooth, not sticky residue. Moisturizes. Everything you would look for in your lip moisturizer.
D'oni E.
Love the eos sticks. Very convenient compared to the original eos balls, and it is more comfortable when you carry it on your person once again compared to the original eos balls.
Jillian J.
it has a nice scent, don't believe the sticks have as much product as the normal. very smooth on the lips and easy to apply. plain packaging, the actual product lasts long on lips but the product itself doesn't last long. i would buy it again.
Kiyah P.
San Diego, CA
Leaves your lips feeling very moisturized during the day. It doesn't last throughout the whole day but you only have to do a little touch up maybe once or twice during the day.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?