BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Sofia A.
I think that the EOS sticks are better than their other lip products. I feel like it moisturizes better and lasts longer. Love this product and I would recommend.
Daisy O.
Los Angeles, CA
Im a big fan of EOS lip balms. Its very smooth. I love the vanilla scent. Its very creamy the smell is just amazing. Its perfect for chaped lips. It leaves them smooth like new lips.
H P.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
I love this product, this is the only lip balm I use. I have purchased this several times from Target. I will repurchase this a again it's easy to use and lasts forever. I love that two tubes come in each package it makes certain I'll purchase again!
india a.
Atlanta , GA
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
Not a huge fan of the eos ball balms but this stick version is a way better chapstick. It's not thick but not thin. Has the perfect consistency and smells so good
Michelle C.
Richmond Hill, NY
I prefer this shape to the regular Eos products, super smooth as all of the products, just wish the packaging was different so the tube or egg didn't get so dirty looking !
kodie g.
New London , CT
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
I've only tried the pomegranate one but I truly love it and always have it with me, I honestly prefer the sticks to the spheres so I was happy to see they have them.
Joanna A.
Palmdale, CA
Love that I can have an Eos lip balm in a stick form I'm not a fan of the egg shape. This chap stock is very soothing and smells delicious. The size is great for what you pay. Totally recommend and would buy again!
Gregory F.
Benton, KY
Love the stick form. A lot easier to fit in my pocket and it worked just as well as a regular eos. It works like a regular stick of Chapstick and is a lot simpler to apply then regular eos. Would totally buy again!
Paige C.
New Windsor , MD
I love natural lip products that don't contain all those ingredients that cause you to keep applying. My lips stay hydrated and smooth! I definitely recommend eos!
Thay C.
Amaria provar uns desses produtos e ficar maravilhosa como muitos que conheço tem essa experiência maravilhosa ,pensa em uma pessoa apaixonada por maquiagens e produtos de pele ,sou eu
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?