BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
sarah s.
Northampton
EOS has always been a favorite and it's even better in stick form. i feel that it's more convenient and sometimes i feel like the quality is better when it is in the stick form. always throw these in gifts when i have to buy for someone
Ayla W.
super smooth on yours lips and lasts for hours! i've had this for a long time and i have recommended it to my friends and they all like it. it's super affordable, and i would definitely buy it again. great.
Michelle W.
Bensalem, PA
I decided to try the EOS Organic Lip Balm Stick in Vanilla Bean because I like trying new lip products. I'm always hoping I can find a new product to rival my Chapstick, but unfortunately, I haven't found one yet. This product is pretty good, it tastes and smells nice, and goes on smooth, but doesn't keep your lips hydrated very long. It's an ok product, but wasn't my favorite.
Charlie V.
I absolutely LOVE this product!!!! It is so stunning and it just moisturizes your lips to give it a very soft and moist look. This retails for about 5 dollars and I definitely think it is worth trying out.
Gaby K.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Can't describe any other words than AMAZING! Love this brand and this product!! Moisturizers significantly great! If I could I would buy tons of boxes filled with these! And the scent is so fresh and nice
katie n.
I love this product. I apply it every night when before I sleep and every morning while i am doing my makeup. I've bought this product multiple times. I love the strawberry and raspberry ones. Since I started using it, my lips have not been chapped or dry at all. 7/10 for drugstore I recommend. eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
Natasha S.
Schenectady, NY
I have used many eos lip balms. I used to use them frequently and this one along with the vanilla mint eos was my favorite. I love vanilla, and this lip balm tastes and smells like vanilla. The taste is fantastic like most eos lip balms and I do keep a few lying around just for that reason. But, my staple lip balms are the Burt's Bees lip balms. They might not smell or taste as good as an eos but they definitely work wonders for my lips.
april m.
Wilmington, CA
This one makes your lips feel so soft, and also has a nice scent to it. It’s travel size but not too small it actually has a good amount inside, and will take you ways before it finishes, these usually come in a pack of two anyway.
Kayla a.
cottage Grove
I absolutely love the way this chapstick feels on my lips, and I'm thrilled that it actually helps my lips get un-chapped! I definitely recommend this product to people I know!
kelty g.
amazing! hydrating and really soothes your lips! it lasts for about 3 hours without eating. it is also very easy to use and great to take with you! i love EOS and would definitely buy this product again'
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?