BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #54 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Natasha S.
Schenectady, NY
I have used many eos lip balms. I used to use them frequently and this one along with the vanilla mint eos was my favorite. I love vanilla, and this lip balm tastes and smells like vanilla. The taste is fantastic like most eos lip balms and I do keep a few lying around just for that reason. But, my staple lip balms are the Burt's Bees lip balms. They might not smell or taste as good as an eos but they definitely work wonders for my lips.
Gaby K.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
Can't describe any other words than AMAZING! Love this brand and this product!! Moisturizers significantly great! If I could I would buy tons of boxes filled with these! And the scent is so fresh and nice
april m.
Wilmington, CA
This one makes your lips feel so soft, and also has a nice scent to it. It’s travel size but not too small it actually has a good amount inside, and will take you ways before it finishes, these usually come in a pack of two anyway.
Kayla a.
cottage Grove
I absolutely love the way this chapstick feels on my lips, and I'm thrilled that it actually helps my lips get un-chapped! I definitely recommend this product to people I know!
kelty g.
amazing! hydrating and really soothes your lips! it lasts for about 3 hours without eating. it is also very easy to use and great to take with you! i love EOS and would definitely buy this product again'
Jackie T.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
This stuff is my life. I hate the hype over EOS but I got this as a gift and it is definitely my go to for lip care now. I don't like the taste when it gets in my mouth but the mint is pretty refreshing
Maja S.
Not the best scent that eos has but not bad. I really like the container over the usual ball/egg shape. Even though they're cute, the traditional container is more practical.
Rochelle L.
Buffalo Grove, IL
I like this chapstick. I don't think it's anything amazing, but I like having it on hand because it does keep my lips from chapping. It's a perfect size, and it tastes really good on the lips. The only thing is that it doesn't stay on for long which is a bummer. I bought mine at Walmart at the checkout aise, it was cheap and I think it was worth the money. I think the shape is a lot better than the circle form that EOS has normally sold their chapsticks in
Dina B.
Arlington, MN
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
What called my attention with this product was the pink packaging and the scent. I usually try lip balm products because I am OBSESSED with them. Once I bought it I immediately opened it and smelled it. The smell is nice, sweet, and way better than I expected it too. It doesn't have that really fake candle strawberry smell that I hate. The product itself is really moisturizing and feels great on my lips. I also love the new packaging. Before, it felt awkward putting the egg shaped balm in my jeans pocket.
Grace S.
Very good moisturizing balm and also smells great! The packaging of this is also nice as it is not as bulky as the other eos packaging. I use this every night before bed and wake up with hydrated lips.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Indianapolis, IN
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?