BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #57 in Lip Care

• Will this help with dry lips?6 Answers
  • omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
yessenia s.
I have always used eos and I love their different scents of lip balms. I have used different styles of eos, but this lip balm stick seemed to have made my lips flaky and chapped.
Mae N.
Review for: Vanilla Bean more...
Hey you babe you can tell you love you too and you you are so much more than I am I ever want you so bad I hope your happy brothers are happy and happy you forever love me so I love him so so bad I hope he gets you so I will never be the time of
MICHELLE C.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This balm is great!  Has a very nice light scent, goes on smoothly and keeps my lips hydrated without feeling sticky.  Lasted a couple of hours without having to reapply. This is the first time I've used this product and I would buy again for sure.
Kaley C.
Syracuse, NE
This chapstick is one of the softest chapsticks I have ever tried. It definitely met my expectations. Also has a really great flavor I would definitely recommend it!
haylie p.
Super smooth, and it smells great. it's very soft on the lips!! It's a really good price and it comes with two. I have seen it in many different places such as walmart to rue 21. It definitely exceeded my expectations, and I would buy it again!
Brittany B.
Albany, NY
I like the new packaging. Its easier to carry with me and use. I would continue to buy this style over the round ones. The product was the same. Gave me the right amount moisture and comes in great flavors.
Jillian J.
it has a nice scent, don't believe the sticks have as much product as the normal. very smooth on the lips and easy to apply. plain packaging, the actual product lasts long on lips but the product itself doesn't last long. i would buy it again.
Jessica J.
I WAS NEVER VERY HAPPY WITH THE EOS BALL CHAPSTICK BECAUSE IT WOULD GET SO GROSS & DIRTY IN MY PURSE BUT I LOVE LOVE THE STICK. I GOT 2 FOR UDER $5 AT THE DRUG STORE. ADORABLE PACKAGING, AND OF COURSE MY LIPS FEEL AMAZING! VERY SATISFIED.
D'oni E.
Love the eos sticks. Very convenient compared to the original eos balls, and it is more comfortable when you carry it on your person once again compared to the original eos balls.
Roselyn M.
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
OMG this product is the best i have used! The first time you try it on you can feel the smooth texture of it! My favorite lip balm to use anytime and anywhere ! It also has a very pleasent smell! I love this so much! I definitely recommend it!
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?