BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #45 in Lip Care

• omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them? 8 Answers
  • Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?6 Answers
Lupita S.
Ferris, Tx
After reading all the good reviews on this lipbalm, i decided to try it. it was relatively cheap, cute, AND organic. but man, this stuff makes my lips flake! it doesn't last very long, i found myself reapplying often and when it dries out and i don't reapply, my lips are even more chapped than before! and the smell...ive smelled summer fruit. this does not smell even close to that. this smells more like plastic, or new shoes. not necessarily unpleasant, but nothing like what they advertise. the ONLY thing that was ok, was that it went on smooth.
Laura P.
High Point, NC
I really like the stick version of EOS. I feel like it lasts longer than the ball. The stick still has a nice design, and I would definitely recommend it to others.
alexa g.
N Chesterfld, VA
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
I loves the WOW balm in the eggs but they were not pocket friendly and kept rolling out of my jacket pockets.  In the tubes I got the same amazing results as the egg but I could put the tube in my pants pocket WOOHOO
Ashton B.
Dublin, OH
This is my all time favorite chapstick! It goes on so smoothly and leaves my lips feeling amazing. My husband and kids even use it all the time. We highly recommend this one to everyone!
I love this product so much that I keep in on hand constantly. This product has a great price for the quality. I am a repeat user when it comes to this product. This product is great but not too long lasting. I would absolutely recommend this to others.
Danielle H.
Thomasville, NC
This is a wonderful product. I have always loved eos and this just makes it even better, I love the convenience of the stick versus the sphere. Much easier to use when I am on the go.
Annika W.
Saint Paul
I love this product I have multiple of them. I love the scents and the formula. It's very easy to use and apply. I like how compact and sturdy the packaging is. I would definitely buy these again. They are pretty cheap not as cheap as some other brands.
Mallory H.
This lip balm is so insanely affordable! It smells lovely, like vanilla and it really does make your lips feel moisturized, smooth, and super soft. Highly recommend!
Raquel S.
Harlingen
This product leaves ur lips super soft. Great for traveling and a great lip balm before applying any lipstick or matte liquid lipstick. EOS creates great lip balms.
Marylou B.
I adore my vanilla eos chapstick! After just a couple of seconds give or take 10 it has my lips so soft and ready to apply my lipstick and or lipstick. And doesn't get all gross looking.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Danielle J.
Tolland , CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Florence K.
Which one would you buy?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?