BY EOS EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH #80 in Lip Care

eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm
  • "Beat lip balm for summer 💗👄☀️🌞🌤 Silky soft lips! Minty fresh taste. Hydrating all day long! " in 555 reviews
  • "I love the way this smells! I also love the tube packaging compared to the sphere packaging. It is easier to fit in my bag. I keep these everywhere. The formula really helps my chapped lips. I love this scent and will continue to repurchase it again and again!" in 537 reviews
  • "Love this chapstick. the tube is much more convienient than the egg so its easy to take on the go. and i love the smell. so mosturizing and keeps my lips soft" in 219 reviews
Courtney P.
Philadelphia
Review for: eos® Smooth Stick Organic Lip Balm more...
This product has a nice texture and consistency. I enjoy the scent and feeling, but the moisture does not last a very long time and I feel the need to reapply frequently.
ester p.
Is this easy lipbomb new? Sorry if I wrote something wrong I'm in a hurry right now I'm doing something but I would love to try this product it looks new cause Ive never seen it in stores but I hope it's as good as the previous ones they made cause I loved it easy is really good.
Jenna S.
Review for: Sweet Mint more...
My favorite lip balm was the eos eggs but carrying them can be so inconvenient! I was so excited when they used their classic formula and made it into a normal chap stick tube! Fits in the smallest of purses or even your pocket!
Gissel B.
Hart, MI
I really enjoyed this lip balm especially because it was vanilla bean. It smelled delicious and it hydrated my lips when the winter air was at its worst and soothed them when they got too dry. Loved the fact that it was organic.
Imani D.
First of all I really do enjoy and appreciate the products eos releases. The vanilla bean lip balm is one I personally carry around on a daily basis. One of the reasons why it's in my top three favorite chapsticks is its heavenly smell. The scent of something is extremely important time because it's normally the second thing you notice about a product after the packaging. My last reason that expresses my devotion and loyalty to this product is it's efficacy. The smoothness and creamy texture it supplies my lips are, at times, unparalleled. I just feel so much more energized after using the lip balm!
Jessica G.
San Antonio, TX
Most satisfying, suave lip leaving, chapstick!! It's awesome, also leave your lips really soft and moist! I would recommend it to anyone! Especially if you always suffer from chapped lips. You will leave pain behind, and receive sweet lips!!
Recommended 100%! :D
Aylin M.
Oxnard
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
Keeps lips very hydrated for a long period of time. In my opinion, the price could go down a bit but the price of it isn’t too bad. The product has nice packing and it has not gotten nasty.
Michaela D.
Abingdon, VA
Nothing keeps my lips softer and more supple, and I feel that they have the best tasting lip products out there (which is important, hehe) I only find myself having to reapply after several hours have gone by, which is nice. You can't beat the price either. The vanilla bean lip balm stick is my fav so far, and I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys vanilla as is just like digging into a bowl of vanilla ice cream, minus the calories of course. ;)
Taylor N.
Sherman, TX
Love putting this on after shower and I'm morning!! I bought mine from local stores such as CVS or wall greens, definitely recommend for anyone who has non soft lips !
Amy M.
Review for: Pomegranate Raspberry more...
Smooth and goes on nice. I like the stick version because it's more practical then the ball. Same great chapstick as the ball but easier to carry around. Only problem is it gets old sooner then most and doesn't seem as fresh.
queen s.
calgary , ab
omg i've never seen these, where can you buy them?
Cassie L.
Will this help with dry lips?
Danielle J.
tolland, CT
Is this better than the round ones that look like eggs?
Mikaela D.
Do you prefer the egg shape or this?
Ana R.
Do you recommend me to buy it?